💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

BB200: “The Fame” 8th longest-charting female album of all time

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber

The Fame just surpassed Teenage Dream and became the 8th longest-charting female album of all time on the Billboard 200 chart!

Yxilon

OMG Cheek To Cheek more than ARTPOP :ladyhaha:

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

S0436

That’s sad ARTPOP didn’t chart after the campaign so it could round out to 30 weeks :fail:

QueenChromatix

If Gaga could release sth Chromatica-related the album would re-enter BB200...

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

Gabi001
1 hour ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

The Fame just surpassed Teenage Dream and became the 8th longest-charting female album of all time on the Billboard 200 chart!

I'm not having fun tonight.

Guest Adarsh
32 minutes ago, Gagasfirstnose said:

I'm assuming the bodyguard is up there. What's the rest of the top ten?

The Bodyguard is not there in the top 10. It’s Adele, Carole King, Lana, Taylor, Gaga, Enya, Rihanna, Katy

Dr Fudge
29 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

The Bodyguard is not there in the top 10. It’s Adele, Carole King, Lana, Taylor, Gaga, Enya, Rihanna, Katy

I know the one super good Enya song, but lord did I honestly not think it came from an acclaimed album. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

weed
1 hour ago, Gagasfirstnose said:

I'm assuming the bodyguard is up there. What's the rest of the top ten?

The circles in the bottom right of the graphic are the top 10, in order. 21 by Adele is #1

Gagasfirstnose
35 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Wow that's interesting, especially  Lana?  Adele ok i get, even Enya. Around the time of 9/11 I remember she had a super successful song and album because Americans were going through a national tragedy and she was able to give them comfort. People wanted an escape..from memory. Wonder which Lana album..Must have been Born to Die.

I see COTCC is already out of the top 100..sad. It's a beautiful album.

Gagasfirstnose
2 minutes ago, weed said:

The circles in the bottom right of the graphic are the top 10, in order. 21 by Adele is #1

I don;t see anything to click or that gives me that info. COuld be my browser.

Guest Adarsh
7 minutes ago, Gagasfirstnose said:

Wow that's interesting, especially  Lana?  Adele ok i get, even Enya. Around the time of 9/11 I remember she had a super successful song and album because Americans were going through a national tragedy and she was able to give them comfort. People wanted an escape..from memory. Wonder which Lana album..Must have been Born to Die.

I see COTCC is already out of the top 100..sad. It's a beautiful album.

Yes Lana has Born to die at #2 I think. It hasn’t sold as much copies as Gaga or Taylor for example but has been consistently charting for a long time.

Archived