💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Question about Rain On Me (Demo Solo)

rinasawachanta

Featured Posts

rinasawachanta

How the hell did this version of the song get leaked? I mean, how did it appear on the internet "out of the blue", or was it uploaded by one of the people involved in the production? It slaps btw

It strikes me that such a finished version of one of the songs was released so early (I think before the album came out, or very close to it).

Joshie S

the story begins with...:staymad:

welcome to chromatica, the era of leaks....:firega:

the journey continues:enigma: .... with more information in the next post ....:ladyhaha:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

My assumptions is that they just weren't worried bc they leaked around the same time as the singles/album and are extremely different in production. There were probably so many demos thrown around and this is just one of them.

GAMS, gay popstar

weed

sooo good, such a different vibe. i need chromatica 2 with all the previous versions

GagaUnderYou

It leaked on the same day the song was released. I like that it found its way to the internet. I think that video you posted might even be the original uploader. 

the song was in the hands of hackers late 2019-early 2020 and being circulated. They leaked Stupid Love, “I Don’t Want Your Love” snippet, and the Rain on Me snippets in March 2020.

rinasawachanta
2 minutes ago, weed said:

sooo good, such a different vibe. i need chromatica 2 with all the previous versions

yes, right?I LOVE the official version, especially its daft-punk vibe, but I would love for them to release a B-side (even remixes of the album) that thoroughly explores the 90s vein of Chromatica, where it's clear the inspiration they found in songs like the ones that were part of the "Welcome to Chromatica" playlist. If you are reading this Bloodpop, I beg you!

Anderson123

I'm so glad I never listened to any leaks because it kinda ruined Stupid Love even though I only listened to it once. At least the final version of Rain On Me ended up being more amazing unlike Free Woman.

GagasEarCondom

Gaga should let Satan solo more. He killed it

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

SevenWonder

Satan be drinking heavy during his recording session. "Rather by dry" my a**. 

Anderson123
49 minutes ago, GagasEarCondom said:

Gaga should let Satan solo more. He killed it

Not the Cher feature we deserve but the Cher feature we get.

Queen Gloria

Omg. I love this. I only heard a short snippet of it before and didn't understand everyone's hype over it. But in HQ it's so 90s house, amazing. Maybe more early 2000s, actually. So good.

Archived