GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

GagaUnderYou
1 minute ago, Economy said:

I just wanna hear that song in full already 

Animated GIF

same here man, I'm so surprised it hasn't leaked 

Benji

I don’t think they’re correct, I haven’t heard the full version but from the snippets we have it sounds like the rave/wave line comes in on the second verse but I could be wrong.

I think we’ll get OOC eventually.  We still get random snippets leak every year or so and it appears some people have got stems from Soundcloud so it’s only a matter of time.

JaysAMess

I hope this song never gets released. It's been hyped up so much within the fanbase for years that I'm worried it won't live up to the hype.

GagaUnderYou
5 minutes ago, Benji said:

I don’t think they’re correct, I haven’t heard the full version but from the snippets we have it sounds like the rave/wave line comes in on the second verse but I could be wrong.

I think we’ll get OOC eventually.  We still get random snippets leak every year or so and it appears some people have got stems from Soundcloud so it’s only a matter of time.

link to the stems please????

GagaUnderYou
3 minutes ago, JaysAMess said:

I hope this song never gets released. It's been hyped up so much within the fanbase for years that I'm worried it won't live up to the hype.

:interestinga:

RainingOnMe

The people that had this song disappeared years ago. It's very unlikely that it'll ever leak in full and these are most likely fake.

GagasEarCondom

We're all going to be in a retirement home by the time this comes out

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

tylerjs

out of control begging lms to move ongossip girl love GIF

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Joshie S

am i the only one not bothered by this song like the rest of ya'll seem to always be :triggered:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

GagaUnderYou
14 minutes ago, RainingOnMe said:

The people that had this song disappeared years ago. It's very unlikely that it'll ever leak in full and these are most likely fake.

where did they go tho

JaysAMess
1 hour ago, GagaUnderYou said:

:interestinga:

It's literally been talked/hyped about for like, 9 years. Keep her in the vault.

MANiCURE 6
1 hour ago, GagasEarCondom said:

We're all going to be in a retirement home by the time this comes out

Omg imagine everyone bopping to Out Of Control and all the nurses will wonder what's happening :ladyhaha:

GagaUnderYou
47 minutes ago, JaysAMess said:

It's literally been talked/hyped about for like, 9 years. Keep her in the vault.

I’m sure it will come out one day. Everything eventually does. That Farhan dude apparently had the song, and apparently used to manipulate people to get songs, which means someone else has it too. Wish people weren’t selfish and the music wasn’t hidden like this.

Archived