Lion Heart

>Emma D'Arcy

As a Targaryen? Idk...

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prostitute Barbie

I hope the three eyed raven goes back in time and kills them all right after they build my castle :interestinga:

Killa

Im confused with comments did martin finally pubblished the next book or we still quoting excerpts from his site. That we read once a year for lile ten yearsp

A MESS
1 hour ago, Killa said:

Im confused with comments did martin finally pubblished the next book or we still quoting excerpts from his site. That we read once a year for lile ten yearsp

no lol this series is from old books parallel to GoT, but he's still writing - at least, of what we know of. last "thrilling" thing he wrote was a post on his blog about other stuff he's massively writing and there was the littlest image of a banner with "winter is coming" written on it lol 

stark.jpg

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

MelbHawker
10 hours ago, milam said:

GoT was good because the story was the one written by Martin. he's not a good writer as in "his writing will be studied in school" but he's able to mix things up and link in a great way imo. for the moment D&D were left alone in the writing process, they shat on the show

Oh I know, I’ve read the books. There is no doubt the show was at its best when it was using the source material. D&D sold out once they had no books/story to work from & the last 2 seasons blatantly showed it. I didn’t have issues with where the characters ended up .. it’s how they got to their resolutions that I had issues with. 

(Spoilers below for anyone still watching)

Tyrion & Jon were reduced from major players to Dany’s henchmen. Dany’s character was massacred for shock value. The Night King was killed in one stab.. all that magic, all that story amounted to literally nothing which was perhaps the most disappointing thing about the final season (as much as I loved Arya’s warrior moment.. there were other ways she could’ve had it). Cersei had basically two lines throughout the entire season. It was just a big, spectacular mess. 

A MESS
1 minute ago, MelbHawker said:

Oh I know, I’ve read the books. There is no doubt the show was at its best when it was using the source material. D&D sold out once they had no books/story to work from & the last 2 seasons blatantly showed it. I didn’t have issues with where the characters ended up .. it’s how they got to their resolutions that I had issues with. 

(Spoilers below for anyone still watching)

Tyrion & Jon were reduced from major players to Dany’s henchmen. Dany’s character was massacred for shock value. The Night King was killed in one stab.. all that magic, all that story amounted to literally nothing which was perhaps the most disappointing thing about the final season (as much as I loved Arya’s warrior moment.. there were other ways she could’ve had it). Cersei had basically two lines throughout the entire season. It was just a big, spectacular mess. 

Lena Headey getting payed tons and tons of millions to drink and look in the distance is a mood tho

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

MelbHawker
1 minute ago, milam said:

Lena Headey getting payed tons and tons of millions to drink and look in the distance is a mood tho

I know, Lena really won

the voice yes GIF

Pennywise

When will they realize the northern/children of the forest lore is much more interesting than... dragons :laughga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

GagaSine
Just now, Pennywise said:

When will they realize the northern/children of the forest lore is much more interesting than... dragons :laughga:

I disagree tbh, that was some of the weakest material in the tv series. It's more interesting in the books but I think the GP are most interested in dragons/Dany's family line.

A MESS
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

i think they did a pitch and even filmed the first episode and everything was shut down :triggered:

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

SpiritBunny

House Tyrell forever! Margaery (when she was arrested i legit refused to watch the show for a week lol) and Olenna were my absolute favorites. I'll never forget them:bradley:

House Targaryen is by far the coolest house though. So much history and lore and of course the whole dragon thing too.

boyerased

Was hoping they’d do something more mythical, if not the children of the forrest then the fall of valyria, but it would be expensive. I just want something different like expand the universe to sothoryos or essos. 

Tinnitus15
45 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

Dany’s character was massacred for shock value. The Night King was killed in one stab.. all that magic, all that story amounted to literally nothing which was perhaps the most disappointing thing about the final season (as much as I loved Arya’s warrior moment.. there were other ways she could’ve had it). Cersei had basically two lines throughout the entire season. It was just a big, spectacular mess. 

this!

Spoiler: I knew Danny was gonna die(although i hoped she will survive),her whole madness thing was awful.They turned her from a positive character to a villain in 2 episodes.

GagaSine
6 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

this!

Spoiler: I knew Danny was gonna die(although i hoped she will survive),her whole madness thing was awful.They turned her from a positive character to a villain in 2 episodes.

Well to be fair in the books it is established from early on that Dany might have the "bad blood" from her insane father. The way they handled it on the show was certainly not a satisfying pay off. Dang I really want to reread the books now.

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, GagaSine said:

Well to be fair in the books it is established from early on that Dany might have the "bad blood" from her insane father. The way they handled it on the show was certainly not a satisfying pay off. Dang I really want to reread the books now.

yeah and during the show everyone kept saying she might switch.the problem was the switch:for 2 episodes.

Archived