Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

GOT prequel:House of The Dragon started production

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

Noooo not Matt Smith :giveup: one of my least favourite actors ever

On the plus side it's not bad casting because he definitely looks severely inbred :bradley:

i haven't seen him acting in lots of movies but he was good in my opinion.Also i saw that fans speculates that they started shooting in cornwall.They way we gonna see lots of dragons,especially:Balerion,Meraxes,Vhagar :bradley::fatcat:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
weed
7 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

Noooo not Matt Smith :giveup: one of my least favourite actors ever

On the plus side it's not bad casting because he definitely looks severely inbred :bradley:

Ok that’s a good point, I wanted only super beautiful Targs but incest and inbred makes sense 

GagaSine
3 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

i haven't seen him acting in lots of movies but he was good in my opinion.Also i saw that fans speculates that they started shooting in cornwall.They way we gonna see lots of dragons,especially:Balerion,Meraxes,Vhagar :bradley::fatcat:

He is not a bad actor, and I actually like "ugly"/unique looking actors but he is just too fkn ugly for me :air: I hate to say it. But of course I will still watch!

bionic

Hope this show is better than the awful Game of Thrones finale. Don't have much interest in it after that nightmare but will wait for reviews

buy bionic

Tinnitus15
7 minutes ago, bionic said:

the awful Game of Thrones finale.

as long as  David Benioff and D. B. Weiss are not a part of it, its okay.The fact George,himself gonna be part of the production team along with Miguel Sapochnik.:giveup:

Jose P
2 hours ago, milam said:

i just want martin to finish those damn books.

Considering the fact that he’s more than 80 years old and overweight and there are still two books left makes me think that’s not going to happen :messga:

Especially since he’s said he doesn’t want anyone to continue writing for him if he dies 

GovernmentHookah

I’m sorry but the original Game of Thrones worked because of the actors involved not just the story. I’m not saying that the actors involved in the prequel won’t be as good, but we already know how it ends and no one wants to invest time in a disappointing another ending.

RAMROD

Nobody ask for this, not after what they did the last time. People clearly still bitter about that. :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MelbHawker

I can’t wait for this. Last 2 seasons aside, GOT will forever be the best TV show ever IMO. As ridiculous as it’s ending was, the last 2 seasons were visually stunning to witness. 

A MESS
6 hours ago, Jose P said:

Considering the fact that he’s more than 80 years old and overweight and there are still two books left makes me think that’s not going to happen :messga:

Especially since he’s said he doesn’t want anyone to continue writing for him if he dies 

please don't tell me this, the fecker has time to write three shows and 45 other book series every year so he better rush through winds of winter since he's been writing it for the last 10 years.

6 hours ago, GovernmentHookah said:

I’m sorry but the original Game of Thrones worked because of the actors involved not just the story. I’m not saying that the actors involved in the prequel won’t be as good, but we already know how it ends and no one wants to invest time in a disappointing another ending.

they already stopped production on a first prequel...they are scrambling to find some material and suck the marrow out of the bones of Martin.

6 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Nobody ask for this, not after what they did the last time. People clearly still bitter about that. :shrug:

do you think the GP thinks the show was bad? lol

6 hours ago, MelbHawker said:

I can’t wait for this. Last 2 seasons aside, GOT will forever be the best TV show ever IMO. As ridiculous as it’s ending was, the last 2 seasons were visually stunning to witness. 

GoT was good because the story was the one written by Martin. he's not a good writer as in "his writing will be studied in school" but he's able to mix things up and link in a great way imo. for the moment D&D were left alone in the writing process, they shat on the show

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Jose P
1 hour ago, milam said:

please don't tell me this, the fecker has time to write three shows and 45 other book series every year so he better rush through winds of winter since he's been writing it for the last 10 years.

I still have hope though don’t get me wrong, I’m really really hoping he’s going to pull through :smh:

It’s just so frustrating, like you said, that he’s been doing all of this stuff instead of writing the book. I get the “he doesn’t owe us anything” mentality, but the man is a writer, like that’s his main occupation, and he’s doing anything but finish writing the story so many people are following.

Tinnitus15
1 hour ago, milam said:

i think in 2020 he said in an interview that he's been writing the book every day and in 2021 he said he wrote hundreds of pages and hopes he can finish it this year :huntyga:

Archived