Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga should focus on her intuitive line

Cherry Blues

Featured Posts

Cherry Blues

She should please not collab to much indiscriminated with other artists in future  - especially not the trendy young ones. I mean it's okay once as a project. 

But she needs to be authentic - she makes a good job to be authentic. She needs to keep it. She has the chance to become on par with Michael Jackson - even if she doesen't believes that. 

Lady Gaga became iconic in mainstream - but she became mainstream because she connected mass market and mass market taste with other different fields ceverly and for artistic reasons and she often choosed it wisely. She felt it and it was connected with a vision.

She did it always in her own way and that prooved her artistic authentic character. She was and is outstanding as a pop star and needs to focus on her intuitive line.

Some of Michael Jacksons best songs and videos for example were not his biggest hits but in retroperspective some of them will be even bigger than some of his biggest hits.

So it's not about chasing something and be trendy and in a herd - but be authentic, that creates a sustainable magnetic effect. 

js4754394o9823

Collabing with newer artist is not automatically fake and wrong

She said million times how much she loves them and want to support their work

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

She just needs to work with lesser “yes men” and work with producers who challenge her thinking instead of scrapping whatever ideas she have and working with producers/song writers who are super basic 

GreenDiamond
5 hours ago, Aloe said:

She just needs to work with lesser “yes men” and producers who challenge her thinking instead of producers/song writers who are super basic 

this is her main problem, ARTPOP era traumatized her so much she is still not ready to go into full GAGA mode, Chromatica is my fav album but still it has almost no experimental or new sounds.

Joanne was daring with PI as lead but I think that its commerical performance also scared her 

js4754394o9823
11 minutes ago, Aloe said:

She just needs to work with lesser “yes men” and producers who challenge her thinking instead of producers/song writers who are super basic 

What "yes men"?

If not bloodpop challenging her, Chromatica wouldn't even exist

She had a different material, he didn't like it and said it wasn't her 

And that's why she started from the beginning, lol

Y'all are criticizing her team without any knowledge about their work

12 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

What "yes men"?

I didn’t mention blood pop but yes I guess he fits the bill :billie: sure he may have challenged her but his production is so subpar and basic (Eg. 1000 doves). I can also go on about whoever it was who invited axwell to touch on free woman because the final product was terrible compared to the demo 

monstrosity
28 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

What "yes men"?

This. From what she said, it seems bloodpop is the less « yes man » gaga has ever worked with

Edit: that doesn’t make the automatically good nor bad tho

OMonster
10 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

If not bloodpop challenging her, Chromatica wouldn't even exist. She had a different material, he didn't like it and said it wasn't her and that's why she started from the beginning, lol. 

Personally, I think this is often the biggest 'problem' with Gaga, post-ARTPOP. 

She seems to still have original ideas, but is very influenced by others. We have so many examples of this... 

- Gaga's original vision for LG5 switched to Joanne, having met with Mark Ronson 

- Gaga had a specific vision for 'Enigma' but went with her creative director's idea, instead

- LG6 was originally going to be 'ARTPOP's little sister' with DJWS before BloodPop came in and introduced the 'house' sound 

I don't think she has faith in her own ideas as much as she used to. I'd love to see something that's truly hers, even if it's not 'as good' as what someone else might bring to the table... which I think is unlikely. 

I want her to feel truly connected to a piece of work again. 

subtext / fantasy

js4754394o9823
14 minutes ago, Aloe said:

I didn’t mention blood pop but yes I guess he fits the bill :billie: sure he may have challenged her but his production is so subpar and basic (Eg. 1000 doves). I can also go on about whoever it was who invited axwell to touch on free woman because the final product was terrible compared to the demo 

You thinking something is basic doesn't make any of her team members 'yes men' 

They just did something you didn't wanted

She was still challenged and at the end of the day, she's the boss

So it was her decision to choose that style of music, no one else's

js4754394o9823
9 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Personally, I think this is often the biggest 'problem' with Gaga, post-ARTPOP. 

She seems to still have original ideas, but is very influenced by others. We have so many examples of this... 

- Gaga's original vision for LG5 switched to Joanne, having met with Mark Ronson 

- Gaga had a specific vision for 'Enigma' but went with her creative director's idea, instead

- LG6 was originally going to be 'ARTPOP's little sister' with DJWS before BloodPop came in and introduced the 'house' sound 

I don't think she has faith in her own ideas as much as she used to. I'd love to see something that's truly hers, even if it's not 'as good' as what someone else might bring to the table... which I think is unlikely. 

I want her to feel truly connected to a piece of work again. 

Or maybe she just listen to other's opinion

Think about it 

And do what she think is the best for her art

Y'all are always making the worst assumptions

+she felt truly connected to chromatica, so much that it helped her get out of depression

++so is her team full of yas men, or people influencing her too much?

Quentin
9 minutes ago, Aloe said:

Please 1000 doves is at the end of the album

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

MaybeKermit

I just hope she finally delivers a FULL body of work again. It's crazy that in almost 10 years we haven't had a NORMAL full-on, pre-planned, Crazy Ass Over the Top Ground Breaking album era anymore... 

I know what she's capable of and how much bigger her stamp on pop culture COULD bE so it hurts to see how we've only received like 40-50% of the past 3 album eras (20% for Chromatica lol)

C1trus

Well, she wanted people to come together at Chromatica so she collaborated with Ari, BP and Elton to reach wider audience and chose easy-to-digest, house-infused sound. Isn't that authentic to what she feels at the moment?

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Archived