C0-CA17-FE-0-E64-4-AF4-BD19-82-C5775-B49

Sorry Joanne :neyde::nooo:

“I’ve got rain stored in the boobs”-Boobga 2020🤡

*sees ThatGagaBoobStan posting ThatGagaAssStan-style content*

There's a new stan in town... :udidnt:

⚡🐲

Fresco

That ass edit is not it. :vegas:

Kim K must be your girl, leave Gaga out of it. Gaga's ass is perfect without edits. 

Fresco

@Bio What do you find sad about my post; that I called Gaga's ass perfect. Or was it that I mentioned Kim K, who will be available for people with a bulbous ass fetish since she kicked out Kanye's ass.

The edit is poorly done, changing the shape of the entire background. The text is disparaging and disrespectful to her music and her persona.  There is already so much unnecessary plastic surgery in Hollywood, this type of edit just isn't necessary nor funny.

This graphic was done by a hater.

27 minutes ago, Fresco said:

@Bio What do you find sad about my post; that I called Gaga's ass perfect. Or was it that I mentioned Kim K, who will be available for people with a bulbous ass fetish since she kicked out Kanye's ass.

The edit is poorly done, changing the shape of the entire background. The text is disparaging and disrespectful to her music and her persona.  There is already so much unnecessary plastic surgery in Hollywood, this type of edit just isn't necessary nor funny.

This graphic was done by a hater.

You must be fun at parties

Archived