💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: the ARTPOP ball setlist overview

LandonM170

Featured Posts

Original Diva
6 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

I just want Gypsy again :fatcat:

Gypsy is the ultimate closer. If gaga ever does like a "greatest hits tour" or some sort of situation like that (or even Enigma), I really hope she uses Gypsy again as the closer or even Encore...

excuse me no

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProfessionalClown
Just now, Original Diva said:

Gypsy is the ultimate closer. If gaga ever does like a "greatest hits tour" or some sort of situation like that (or even Enigma), I really hope she uses Gypsy again as the closer or even Encore...

YES. It’s the best closer by far. One of her best songs (my fave song from her), the bridge is the epitome of a bridge as well. It just builds and builds and her vocals just hit this extreme and it’s so beautiful :fatcat:

this will forever be my favorite vocal performance she’s ever done. 

Original Diva
4 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

YES. It’s the best closer by far. One of her best songs (my fave song from her), the bridge is the epitome of a bridge as well. It just builds and builds and her vocals just hit this extreme and it’s so beautiful :fatcat:

this will forever be my favorite vocal performance she’s ever done. 

I can't believe I have never seen this performance! I've never heard her sing it completely on piano. That was so beautiful, thankyou for sharing this.

excuse me no

ProfessionalClown
1 minute ago, Original Diva said:

I can't believe I have never seen this performance! I've never heard her sing it completely on piano. That was so beautiful, thankyou for sharing this.

Omg :giveup: you’ve never seen it? I’m so happy I showed it to you. It’s my fave performance she’s done in general. Full piano, full vocals, nothing else. It’s magical.

I literally replay the bridge like 20 times. I have no clue how she’s able to do that so flawlessly :fatcat:

also the blonde girl with the piercings is SUCH A MOOOOOOD. She’s just in awe the entire time :messga:

LandonM170
15 hours ago, GagasEarCondom said:

She should've played Fashion! More often (she did only like once or twice I believe)

Even though that note is extremely hard to hit

First 16 shows I believe. Same amount as Cake Like Lady Gaga.

LandonM170
14 hours ago, Original Diva said:

It unfortunately will probably never be performed again because it is now a slur. I still sing it however I would never sing it for karaoke and stuff.

LandonM170
14 hours ago, LovingIsACherryPie said:

The Sexxx Dreams drum intro was performed at NIA Arena (October 15).

Was this really the first time she performed it? Also, somewhere after Birmingham Night 1 she started having a Band Interlude before Just Dance (like Paris Night 3), and Idk where it started.

littlepotter

I can't believe some people got 20 songs and some 16 :deadbanana:

chaeri pls

LovingIsACherryPie
2 minutes ago, LandonM170 said:

Was this really the first time she performed it? Also, somewhere after Birmingham Night 1 she started having a Band Interlude before Just Dance (like Paris Night 3), and Idk where it started.

Hmmm I really don't know... let me see the european leg performances (this may take a while).

About Just Dance I couldn't find nothing.

• 2 weeks later...
LandonM170
On 7/3/2021 at 11:49 PM, LandonM170 said:

I would continue this but Idk when she shortened Sexxx Dreams and when she added the drum beat intro to it. If someone could tell me that would be amazing!

Ok I got the Drum Beat Intro but I need to know when Sexxx Dreams was shortened by the 1st Tokyo show however I have no idea when it started as setlist.fm as said it was always shortened (which is not true).

TEANUS

Does everyone remember when we thought (might’ve been baseless rumors from “insiders”, they ran most rampant during and before the ARTPOP era) that she was going to debut some Act II songs when the North American leg resumed in Milwaukee and she ended up shortening the setlist instead :ladyhaha:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

• 1 month later...
On 4/25/2021 at 4:47 PM, LandonM170 said:

Shows for this set:

Sunrise, FL

Atlanta, GA, Night 1

Pittsburgh, PA

Uncasville, CT

Washington, D.C.

Philadelphia, PA

Detroit, MI

Cleveland, OH

Saint Paul, MN

Winnipeg, MB, Canada

Calgary, AB, Canada

Edmonton, AB, Canada

San Diego, CA

San Jose, CA

Act I

Intro: ARE YOU READY?

1. ARTPOP (extended intro)

2. G.U.Y.

3. Donatella (shortened)

4. Fashion! (extended intro; shortened)

Act II

Interlude: Venus Intro

5. Venus

6. MANiCURE

7. Cake Like Lady Gaga (shortened; extended outro)

Act III

8. Just Dance (extended intro; shortened)

9. Poker Face / Telephone

Act IV

Interlude: PARTYNAUSEOUS

10. Paparazzi (shortened except for the 1st show which was the full song)

11. Do What U Want (shortened)

12. Born This Way (piano acoustic)

Act V

Interlude: Jewels N' Drugs

13. Aura

14. Sexxx Dreams

15. Mary Jane Holland / Alejandro

Act VI

Interlude: Ratchet

16. Bad Romance

17. Applause

18. Swine (shortened)

Encore

19. Gypsy (piano acoustic into full band)

Beautiful beautiful ****ING BEAUTIFUL!!!!! :cryga:

ARTPOP is still Lady Gaga's best album.

Archived