💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Mortal Kombat 2021

Rj Barker

Featured Posts

Rj Barker

MV5BY2ZlNWIxODMtN2YwZi00ZjNmLWIyN2UtZTFk

The new Mortal Kombat film came out a few days ago, anybody had a chance to see it or a fan of the game franchise?

As far as video game to movie films go I thought this one was particularly strong, the sets were clean and looked real, the fight scenes were brilliantly choreographed, the story wasn't too bad, and most of the characters seemed well Fleshed out except a couple. Hoping for a sequel and the introduction of iconic characters like Jade, Sindel and Tonya

Trailer below:

Tinnitus15

i saw it..As a fan of the game it was good tbh,the CGI effects are good, the only problem was that the whole plot was going fast.

Rj Barker
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

i saw it..As a fan of the game it was good tbh,the CGI effects are good, the only problem was that the whole plot was going fast.

Yeah was rushed through at speed wasn't it, I suppose because the MK storylines are so convoluted and crazy in the games that they tried to speed through and simplify. Hoping a sequel can expand on its depth a bit more.

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, Rj Barker said:

Yeah was rushed through at speed wasn't it, I suppose because the MK storylines are so convoluted and crazy in the games that they tried to speed through and simplify. Hoping a sequel can expand on its depth a bit more.

yeah same..also the harsh Mortal Kombat wasn't there too.But despite this i enjoyed it

Luke78619

I think a lot of scenes were cut from the final edit, one of the actors mentioned that there were quite a few fight scenes that were left out, so maybe this is why a few people mention a problem with the pace 

I haven’t seen it yet, but I’ve heard good things about it other than the pace :legend: I wanna see it for Mileena alone tbh :giggle:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Flippy

I watched it a couple of times already! I can see that the timing was going too fast, but overall it was good + entertaining! :flutter:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Ronnie

I was pleasantly surprised at how good this was! I agree it is very rushed but so entertaining! 

Archived