Jump to content
news

'Chromatica: The Remix' Discussion


Featured Posts

SpookyKid
4 minutes ago, Blake said:

Both Pabllo and Rina come up when you search for Fun Tonight and Free Woman respectively. Looks like it's on the Spotify database ready to go in less than 12 hours for NZ and Australia! 

 

Now this is the tea I like :tea:

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Tinnitus15

    36

  • Stephen

    17

  • WheresMy911Alice

    16

  • sillynate

    15

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Expected Release:   Confirmation of its existence:   - fan art by fattylicious cattilicious, make the mods go ugh -      Discuss!   

yeah who is lady gaga?

Blood: It's coming this month! Gaga: It's fire! *literally a few days pass* Monsters:  

sillynate

If it does drop in New Zealand first, I’d really really appreciate it if any NZ monsters could forward me a specific link for something Chromatica related :bradley::vegas::heart:

  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
G Y P S Y
13 minutes ago, Blake said:

Both Pabllo and Rina come up when you search for Fun Tonight and Free Woman respectively. Looks like it's on the Spotify database ready to go in less than 12 hours for NZ and Australia! 

 

I just did this and neither came up. Can’t even search “free woman” by artist, in Australia at least. :bradley: 

Maybe some NZ monsters could test this? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Blake
10 minutes ago, G Y P S Y said:

I just did this and neither came up. Can’t even search “free woman” by artist, in Australia at least. :bradley: 

Maybe some NZ monsters could test this? 

I'm in Australia and it came up for me? Oop.

  • Shook 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
PawsUpJago

If I search Fun Tonight, Pablo doesn't come up for me. But Rina is appearing under Free Woman and Ashnikko is appearing under Plastic Doll currently. 

The majority of the other track names on the album don't really bring up the artists option from searching them, so we can't really check elsewhere I guess. But it does seem fishy... 

  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
ProfessionalClown
1 minute ago, PawsUpJago said:

If I search Fun Tonight, Pablo doesn't come up for me. But Rina is appearing under Free Woman and Ashnikko is appearing under Plastic Doll currently. 

The majority of the other track names on the album don't really bring up the artists option from searching them, so we can't really check elsewhere I guess. But it does seem fishy... 

this is actually some tea that makes sense, that means they’re getting the system and searches set up already :saladga:

Friday surprise drop might be a possibility now 

  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Cersei Lannister
30 minutes ago, sillynate said:

If it does drop in New Zealand first, I’d really really appreciate it if any NZ monsters could forward me a specific link for something Chromatica related :bradley::vegas::heart:

Time for us to fly back to NZ like we did with OG Chromatica :cryga: the hobbit film GIF

More wine 🍷
Link to post
Share on other sites
PawsUpJago
2 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

this is actually some tea that makes sense, that means they’re getting the system and searches set up already :saladga:

Friday surprise drop might be a possibility now 

It definitely means something is soon. Rina and Ashnikko and Pablo would have no reason to pop up as suggestions for these song titles database-wise, there would be no reason for them to be linked with Gaga by chance on a streaming service otherwise. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
vinster13
25 minutes ago, PawsUpJago said:

It definitely means something is soon. Rina and Ashnikko and Pablo would have no reason to pop up as suggestions for these song titles database-wise, there would be no reason for them to be linked with Gaga by chance on a streaming service otherwise. 

 

31 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

this is actually some tea that makes sense, that means they’re getting the system and searches set up already :saladga:

Friday surprise drop might be a possibility now 

I have chills! literal chills! This is so exciting 

  • YAAAS 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
sillynate
46 minutes ago, Cersei Lannister said:

Time for us to fly back to NZ like we did with OG Chromatica :cryga: the hobbit film GIF

They won’t let me in cuz of covid :rip:

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
WheresMy911Alice
1 hour ago, sillynate said:

If it does drop in New Zealand first, I’d really really appreciate it if any NZ monsters could forward me a specific link for something Chromatica related :bradley::vegas::heart:

Sis...

whoopi goldberg ghost GIF

 

47 minutes ago, Staryu17 said:

Please have Boys Noize part of this project!! 

YES PLEASE

Link to post
Share on other sites
Plastic Flower

I tried looking for Chromatica in my country and holy cow there are so many artists called Chromatic-something :air:

  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...