💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'Chromatica: The Remix' Discussion

FATCAT

Featured Posts

SpookyKid
4 minutes ago, Blake said:

Both Pabllo and Rina come up when you search for Fun Tonight and Free Woman respectively. Looks like it's on the Spotify database ready to go in less than 12 hours for NZ and Australia! 

Now this is the tea I like :tea:

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sillynate

If it does drop in New Zealand first, I’d really really appreciate it if any NZ monsters could forward me a specific link for something Chromatica related :bradley::vegas::heart:

Lara Croft
13 minutes ago, Blake said:

Both Pabllo and Rina come up when you search for Fun Tonight and Free Woman respectively. Looks like it's on the Spotify database ready to go in less than 12 hours for NZ and Australia! 

I just did this and neither came up. Can’t even search “free woman” by artist, in Australia at least. :bradley: 

Maybe some NZ monsters could test this? 

10 minutes ago, G Y P S Y said:

I just did this and neither came up. Can’t even search “free woman” by artist, in Australia at least. :bradley: 

Maybe some NZ monsters could test this? 

I'm in Australia and it came up for me? Oop.

PawsUpJago

If I search Fun Tonight, Pablo doesn't come up for me. But Rina is appearing under Free Woman and Ashnikko is appearing under Plastic Doll currently. 

The majority of the other track names on the album don't really bring up the artists option from searching them, so we can't really check elsewhere I guess. But it does seem fishy... 

ProfessionalClown
1 minute ago, PawsUpJago said:

If I search Fun Tonight, Pablo doesn't come up for me. But Rina is appearing under Free Woman and Ashnikko is appearing under Plastic Doll currently. 

The majority of the other track names on the album don't really bring up the artists option from searching them, so we can't really check elsewhere I guess. But it does seem fishy... 

this is actually some tea that makes sense, that means they’re getting the system and searches set up already :saladga:

Friday surprise drop might be a possibility now 

Prostitute Barbie
30 minutes ago, sillynate said:

If it does drop in New Zealand first, I’d really really appreciate it if any NZ monsters could forward me a specific link for something Chromatica related :bradley::vegas::heart:

Time for us to fly back to NZ like we did with OG Chromatica :cryga: the hobbit film GIF

PawsUpJago
2 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

this is actually some tea that makes sense, that means they’re getting the system and searches set up already :saladga:

It definitely means something is soon. Rina and Ashnikko and Pablo would have no reason to pop up as suggestions for these song titles database-wise, there would be no reason for them to be linked with Gaga by chance on a streaming service otherwise. 

vinster13
25 minutes ago, PawsUpJago said:

It definitely means something is soon. Rina and Ashnikko and Pablo would have no reason to pop up as suggestions for these song titles database-wise, there would be no reason for them to be linked with Gaga by chance on a streaming service otherwise. 

31 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

I have chills! literal chills! This is so exciting 

sillynate
46 minutes ago, Cersei Lannister said:

Time for us to fly back to NZ like we did with OG Chromatica :cryga: the hobbit film GIF

They won’t let me in cuz of covid :rip:

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, sillynate said:

Sis...

whoopi goldberg ghost GIF

47 minutes ago, Staryu17 said:

Please have Boys Noize part of this project!! 

YES PLEASE

Plastic Flower

I tried looking for Chromatica in my country and holy cow there are so many artists called Chromatic-something :air:

Drop it

• Jase unpinned this topic
  • Jase unfeatured this topic

Archived