Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'Chromatica: The Remix' Discussion

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Original Diva
2 minutes ago, badfaith said:

It sounds really cool but it feels kind of one note? Like from this snippet it doesnt really seem to go anywhere. I hope this song isn't as one dimensional as it sounds because i do love the sound of it, but again, it doesn't really sound like it changes at all

excuse me no

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
badfaith
8 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

It sounds really cool but it feels kind of one note? Like from this snippet it doesnt really seem to go anywhere. I hope this song isn't as one dimensional as it sounds because i do love the sound of it, but again, it doesn't really sound like it changes at all

Same, it feels very monotone. Hoping it has a build up like the original did.

Stephen

I just thought about something... what if the media really hypes up this album so much and credits gaga with bringing hyperpop to the mainstream :wtfga::nooo:

Born This Way

So do you think it's gonna be called Chromatica: The Remix or something else?

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

NFRatwell
6 minutes ago, Born This Way said:

Imagine

Chromatica: The Multiverse  :messga: A look at how the songs would sound in other universes of Chromatica. It’s makes sense. But also I’m expecting something basic like The Remix 

This latest snippet update is fonky as hell :bear:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Stephen
On 8/13/2021 at 6:15 PM, SauvignonBlanc94 said:

This remix is so fire, really wish Cyberkills had produced  something for the remix album...

WAIT this is so good! :nooo: and the video edit is fire

gbrldiniz
3 minutes ago, Stephen said:

WAIT this is so good! :nooo: and the video edit is fire

Omg it's insane how my remix is receiving so much love in here??? We released an EP yesterday, our debut one! check this out 

Chesescake
25 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I just thought about something... what if the media really hypes up this album so much and credits gaga with bringing hyperpop to the mainstream :wtfga::nooo:

We all know how it'll go.

Little monsters will become full of themselves, saying Gaga is true artist or even originator of hyperpop, and "handing chance" to little who known artists. While hyperpop is huge internet culture since 2013.

Hyperpop will get trashed by other fandom, the whole hyperpop movement and freeing sexual identity floating in SoundCloud shall be forget bc ppl only want trashing hyperpop to show off that their artist don't need "overblown trash" to get commercial success.

Stephen
4 minutes ago, Frybean said:

Be the change you want to see! It could be a good thing :shrug:

Stephen
7 minutes ago, gbrldiniz said:

Omg it's insane how my remix is receiving so much love in here??? We released an EP yesterday, our debut one! check this out 

You're so talented :omg: I just listened to the BMH remix. Easily my favorite remix of the song

warhol killer
37 minutes ago, Born This Way said:

I feel like they'll be calling it The Chromatica Remix or Chromatica Remixes. I wish they would incorporate the hauses/tribes in the title, something like The Tribes of Chromatica or The Chromatica Haus: Remixes

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

gbrldiniz
8 minutes ago, Stephen said:

You're so talented :omg: I just listened to the BMH remix. Easily my favorite remix of the song

Hope one day bloodpop notices us! We worked with pabllo vittar already 🥰

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

I feel like they'll be calling it The Chromatica Remix or Chromatica Remixes. I wish they would incorporate the hauses/tribes in the title, something like The Tribes of Chromatica or The Chromatica Haus: Remixes

I want something epic like Chromatica: The Voyage or something iconic and unexpected.

A MESS

Chromatica: the journey continues

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

• Jase unpinned this topic
  • Jase unfeatured this topic

Archived