💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'Chromatica: The Remix' Discussion

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Stephen
5 minutes ago, ElectricAlley said:

I’m assuming the songs that haven’t already been announced to feature other artists won’t be included in the remix album right?

You mean SL and 1K doves? I’m sure they’re included. I think Planningtorock did one of them. Also Mura Masa hinted he’s on the album. 

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gbrldiniz
31 minutes ago, Stephen said:

You mean SL and 1K doves? I’m sure they’re included. I think Planningtorock did one of them. Also Mura Masa hinted he’s on the album. 

Mura masa is on Sour candy w shygirl. Stupid love is rumoured with HANA and umru prod 

Stephen
10 minutes ago, gbrldiniz said:

Mura masa is on Sour candy w shygirl. Stupid love is rumoured with HANA and umru prod 

Omg where’d you see that? Umru on SL sounds amazing 

Animal Claws
3 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Omg where’d you see that? Umru on SL sounds amazing 

I've seen some people talking about umru on SL, in multiple posts. But i don't know if it's real.

My Name Isnt Alice

Where is this pic from? The upper left part looks fanmade but I have never seen this specific photoshoot from gagae111a58ff7619f3d48e0abe37f507c2d.jpg

Tinnitus15
27 minutes ago, My Name Isnt Alice said:

Where is this pic from? The upper left part looks fanmade but I have never seen this specific photoshoot from gagae111a58ff7619f3d48e0abe37f507c2d.jpg

It’s fanmade 

James Gibson

Gaga announced btw reimagined a month prior but dont officially announce chroma remix a week before 😭 guess we're doing the promo for her anyway

Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, James Gibson said:

Gaga announced btw reimagined a month prior but dont officially announce chroma remix a week before 😭 guess we're doing the promo for her anyway

Probably she’ll announce it today for next Friday release..I think we knew about btw reimagined form an article that’s why she announced it that early 

Felixorfelicia

Not to act like sherlock but Rina tweeted that free woman tweet with wine/champagne glass emojis, maybe she’s on the Dom Perignon version? That could be so cool 

Tease it to Jesus

12 hours ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Well, next week it is :emma:

So much trolling this week for the release to be a whole week from now 😭 equally pumped and impatient af 🤣

• Jase unpinned this topic
  • Jase unfeatured this topic

Archived