💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'Chromatica: The Remix' Discussion

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Dr Fudge

Real talk, if it goes number 1, does that count as another number 1 gaga album or is there some clause on remix albums being ineligible?

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lextyr97
26 minutes ago, DrewPa said:

On the day of the release "it's a project that is very close to my heart, thank you for all the artists involved I love you", accidentally posted from Bobby's account. 

LMFAOOOOO

Karen Smith
2 hours ago, MadreMonster said:

Then this is a great way to try out new artists and learn about them!

Also you don’t know Charli XCX, Rina, or Grimes? :ladyhaha:

No, if Charlie xcx I this girl from "I don't care, I love it" then I recognize her but the rest I don't know 

A MESS
1 minute ago, Karen Smith said:

No, if Charlie xcx I this girl from "I don't care, I love it" then I recognize her but the rest I don't know 

I hate the "google is your friend" when it relates to activism...but...google is your friend :huntyga:

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Anderson123
2 hours ago, DrewPa said:

Everyone has been jumping for joy around this project for months, and I don't think Gaga has acknowledged its existence even once by accident. 

On the day of the release "it's a project that is very close to my heart, thank you for all the artists involved I love you", accidentally posted from Bobby's account. 

Why does she have to talk about everything all the time lol. "When is she going to announce Love For Sale? It's everywhere now", "When is she going to announce BTW Anniversay, we know everything about it", "When is she going to talk about FreeBritney?", When is she going to tweet happy birthday ARiana?", "When is she going to thank the Grammys for the win?"

Ladle Ghoulash
3 hours ago, Karen Smith said:

The way I don't know any of these artists

The way Google exists. 

tyler k
6 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Why does she have to talk about everything all the time lol. "When is she going to announce Love For Sale? It's everywhere now", "When is she going to announce BTW Anniversay, we know everything about it", "When is she going to talk about FreeBritney?", When is she going to tweet happy birthday ARiana?", "When is she going to thank the Grammys for the win?"

thank you omg

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Rifek
1 hour ago, FudgeyBear said:

Real talk, if it goes number 1, does that count as another number 1 gaga album or is there some clause on remix albums being ineligible?

I believe that f.ex. all streams of the brand new Remixes count to the original versions of the songs.

So I believe that with charts it’s the same. Chromatica is still the main body of work. 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

MadreMonster
47 minutes ago, Karen Smith said:

Then go listen to some of them! Bree Runway is amazing! And Rina is amazing too!

DrewPa
21 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

We’re not talking about rumors waiting for official statement, rather about everyone involved in an album (which is her album) giving infos and sending feedbacks about the project, expect her. 

In any case it was a joke, I don’t care if she talks about it or not, as long as they release it. :) 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Tinnitus15
4 minutes ago, MadreMonster said:

Then go listen to some of them! Bree Runway is amazing! And Rina is amazing too!

Shygirl has amazing songs too:Freak,Slime,Siren,BDE,BB

TheSlash
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

Shygirl has amazing songs too:Freak,Slime,Siren,BDE,BB

I only dipped recently into her work, but damn, there are some hidden gems :giveup: . Freak is really THAT bop I didn't know I needed :nooo:

Ew, David!

tyler k

now all y'all "aS iF GaGa EvEn kNoWs tHe ReMiX aLbUM eXiStS" can finally shut up :legend:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Stephen
Just now, tmo13 said:

now all y'all "aS iF GaGa EvEn kNoWs tHe ReMiX aLbUM eXiStS" can finally shut up :legend:

Those people were literally the most annoying thing about 2021 :ladyhaha:

Original Diva

I'm waiting to see a cover art. I heard the guy who is doing it is the guy who did the Sour Candy LV.

I wouldn't be mad if the cover was just some sort of variation of this

large.1599412912_DigitalBooklet-Chromati

I hated the Club Future Nostalgia album cover and I'm hoping it is not gonna be something like that..

excuse me no

• Jase unpinned this topic
  • Jase unfeatured this topic

Archived