news

'Chromatica: The Remix' Discussion

FATCAT

Featured Posts

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister G

Must be for folks in Australia and New Zealand. I searched on desktop and nothing came up for me. Still a bit encouraging to see these minor updates.

3 minutes ago, Mister G said:

Must be for folks in Australia and New Zealand. I searched on desktop and nothing came up for me. Still a bit encouraging to see these minor updates.

Im in the UK and I get them on the app

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

BleepBloop

The way Arca's comment was probably just a guess lol, well at least we know it'll be out next Friday at the latest

Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

The way Arca's comment was probably just a guess lol, well at least we know it'll be out next Friday at the latest

we don't know..Its literally 5 am in the morning in LA

She only has planning problems when she comes up with something for pop fans.

For Jazz? 3 shows, 2 recorded specials.

komronjoel
16 minutes ago, Mister G said:

I’m in Melbourne and I get chromatics remix of blinding lights when I search for chromatica remix :awkney:

NFRatwell
3 minutes ago, SURTADA said:

Love For Sale was delayed multiple times. Remember the album was supposed to be out Spring, it’s been months. 

Tinnitus15
9 minutes ago, SURTADA said:

I mean it’s too early..she’s probably not even awake..Taylor announced folklore like 10 hours before the drop I think 

Knowing how Gaga usually releases stuff, it's likely that the album will come out on the 27th or it's delayed until August 2077:toofunny:

What do y'all think, "Chromatica: The Remix", "Club Chromatica" or a different name?

14 hours ago, Riley said:

While I can believe dropping the ROM remix single on 8/20 as a hype builder for a 8/27 album release, I'm also confused why that song of all songs? (especially since technically 911 was the most recent single)

idk like part of me says ROM makes 100% sense as the most GP-popular Chromatica song, but the other part thinks is THAT really the song people are most excited for from this project? I get they usually try to share a highlight as a promo single first to generate hype while not giving the project ALL away just yet but...

I'm also trying to gauge the idea of is this really a "gift for the fans"/music not the bling situation or does Interscope have their label/money hands involved to where they'd try and release a more GP-friendly remix as a teaser? (i.e. not Arca lol)

ideally, I'm banking on a same day announcement/surprise release (and hopefully 8/20 lol - I do find it weird that Arca would have said that date without anything to back it up, that must've been the planned release date at SOMEpoint for them to say this, right?)

Unless she’s lying 

Juanlittlem
5 minutes ago, PIMSKI said:

What do y'all think, "Chromatica: The Remix", "Club Chromatica" or a different name?

Chromatica The Remix for sure.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

• Jase unpinned this topic
  • Jase unfeatured this topic

Archived