nightadieu
1 minute ago, Stephen said:

I somehow missed all of this :omg: now I want a chromatica burrito :fatcat:

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, Stephen said:

Why would she reuse the same exact look from a 2 year old commercial.. pretty sure she was just singing along to Babylon on set, they weren't shooting it for a separate video. 

The rumors about FW and Babylon videos have been going since early 2020 when are y'all gonna give it a rest :poot: Worse than the Sour Candy rumors, at least she had purple hair and posted SC lyrics at the time to fuel that rumor. This is just conjecture :toofunny:

Good point, but ever since she reused the Apple Music commercial for the Million Reasons music video like a god damn fan edit, we cant trust her…

Dr Fudge

I haven’t been extensively following this thread nor do I intend to go back a million pages- There was the rumor that the Arca ROM remix would drop this Friday followed by the album next Friday. How do we feel about this anymore?

Besides Gaga’s one tweet and the audio snippets here and there, there still hasn’t been a major announcement and I’m doubtful that they would just drop either the first remix or the album itself out of nowhere without a little promo (ok maybe the Arca remix).

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Juanlittlem
7 minutes ago, FudgeyBear said:

I haven’t been extensively following this thread nor do I intend to go back a million pages- There was the rumor that the Arca ROM remix would drop this Friday followed by the album next Friday. How do we feel about this anymore?

Besides Gaga’s one tweet and the audio snippets here and there, there still hasn’t been a major announcement and I’m doubtful that they would just drop either the first remix or the album itself out of nowhere without a little promo (ok maybe the Arca remix).

We're actually waiting to see if everything will come on the 20th since there's 0 reason to release a ROM remix now cause it would make 0 noise between the GP and this album is just "a gift" for the fans.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

tyler k
14 minutes ago, FudgeyBear said:

nah I feel like they'd just drop the whole album at once rather than another ROM remix

if they're going to drop anything before the album my money would be on Babylon HL bc its the most requested/desired/coveted (lmao) unreleased song Gaga's had in years. 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

S0436
6 minutes ago, tmo13 said:

if they're going to drop anything before the album my money would be on Babylon HL bc its the most requested/desired/coveted (lmao) unreleased song Gaga's had in years. 

brazil germany soccer GIF

monsterdino

Chromaludes - Grimes

Alice - LSDXOXO Remix

Stupid Love - umru Remix

Rain on Me - feat. Ariana Grande (Arca Remix)

Free Woman - feat. Rina Sawayama (TBA Remix)

Fun Tonight - feat. Pabllo Vittar (TBA Remix)

911 - feat. Charli XCX (A. G. Cook Remix)

Plastic Doll - feat. Ashnikko (Oscar Scheller Remix)

Sour Candy - feat. BLACKPINK, Shygirl (Mura Masa Remix)

Enigma - DOSS Remix

Replay - feat. Dorian Electra (TBA Remix)

Sine from Above - feat. Elton John, Mood Killer Music, Chester Lockhart (Lil Texas Remix)

1000 Doves - feat. Coucou Chloe (Planningtorock Remix)

Babylon - feat. Bree Runway (Jimmy Edgar Remix)

Babylon - Early Mix

These are all pretty much confirmed, my guess would be that Clarence Clarity is probably remixing free woman but we'll see

While I can believe dropping the ROM remix single on 8/20 as a hype builder for a 8/27 album release, I'm also confused why that song of all songs? (especially since technically 911 was the most recent single)

idk like part of me says ROM makes 100% sense as the most GP-popular Chromatica song, but the other part thinks is THAT really the song people are most excited for from this project? I get they usually try to share a highlight as a promo single first to generate hype while not giving the project ALL away just yet but...

I'm also trying to gauge the idea of is this really a "gift for the fans"/music not the bling situation or does Interscope have their label/money hands involved to where they'd try and release a more GP-friendly remix as a teaser? (i.e. not Arca lol)

ideally, I'm banking on a same day announcement/surprise release (and hopefully 8/20 lol - I do find it weird that Arca would have said that date without anything to back it up, that must've been the planned release date at SOMEpoint for them to say this, right?)

Do you think they will sneak in previous Chromatica remixes? Like the Sofi Tucker remix of 911, the Bruno Martini one, etc

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

James Gibson

I think the ROM released early rumour only started cause Arca said her remix would be out on 20th and when people suspected the album was gonna be on the 27th they invented ROM would come first. There's nothing really to back it up. 

5 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Do you think they will sneak in previous Chromatica remixes? Like the Sofi Tucker remix of 911, the Bruno Martini one, etc

lowkey hope so because the 911 Bruno remix is amazing, same for Free Woman honey dijon

Ladle Ghoulash
6 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Honestly I hope not. My dream is that the remix record is a continuous mix and the only duplicate will be the two Babylon remixes 

1 minute ago, deactivated001 said:

Honestly I hope not. My dream is that the remix record is a continuous mix and the only duplicate will be the two Babylon remixes 

Even Dua's continuous mix had multiple remixes of a few songs - I'd def be here for a few unmentioned remixes that are separate/second remixes of one of the already rumored remixed song collabs 

• Jase unpinned this topic
  • Jase unfeatured this topic

Archived