đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'Chromatica: The Remix' Discussion

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Stephen

Well we are 99% not getting any music videos for this album but if we did get one, which remix would it be? :ally: My vote goes to Free Woman with Rina :gayhat:

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rifek
2 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Well we are 99% not getting any music videos for this album but if we did get one, which remix would it be? :ally: My vote goes to Free Woman with Rina :gayhat:

Babylon (Haus Labs) because the video is already shot. 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

La Rosalia
4 minutes ago, Rifek said:

According to who? 

Rifek
6 minutes ago, La Rosalia said:

According to who? 

According to the insider from ATRL who spilled all dates right. 

Also we know she was shooting the Haus Labs promo video with Babylon in the background because you can see her lipsyncing the word „Babylon” in some scenes from the promo movie. 

Stephen
3 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Also we know she was shooting the Haus Labs promo video with Babylon in the background because you can see her lipsyncing the word „Babylon” in some scenes from the promo movie. 

Why would she reuse the same exact look from a 2 year old commercial.. pretty sure she was just singing along to Babylon on set, they weren't shooting it for a separate video. 

The rumors about FW and Babylon videos have been going since early 2020 when are y'all gonna give it a rest :poot: Worse than the Sour Candy rumors, at least she had purple hair and posted SC lyrics at the time to fuel that rumor. This is just conjecture :toofunny:

Rifek
1 minute ago, Stephen said:

Why would she reuse the same exact look from a 2 year old commercial.. pretty sure she was just singing along to Babylon on set, they weren't shooting it for a separate video. 

The rumors about FW and Babylon videos have been going since early 2020 when are y'all gonna give it a rest :poot: Worse than the Sour Candy rumors, at least she had purple hair and posted SC lyrics at the time to fuel that rumor. This is just conjecture :toofunny:

I believe there is more stuff ready to go since they planned to start the Chromatica TV thing. 
just as she shoot Dom Perignon ad in January 2020 just to release it in April 2021. 

Stephen
Just now, Rifek said:

I believe there is more stuff ready to go since they planned to start the Chromatica TV thing. 
just as she shoot Dom Perignon ad in January 2020 just to release it in April 2021. 

Anything is possible! Although with the Dom ad it was probably up to them when to release it, not up to her or Bobby.

Also I'm not convinced Chromatica TV was anything more than a cute graphic for those ROM videos since Gaga and Ari were acting as.... TV reporters :stalkga:

nightadieu
3 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Anything is possible! Although with the Dom ad it was probably up to them when to release it, not up to her or Bobby.

Also I'm not convinced Chromatica TV was anything more than a cute graphic for those ROM videos since Gaga and Ari were acting as.... TV reporters :stalkga:

I remember there was the entire website and people were able to get the interface files from the source code of it

nightadieu
6 minutes ago, Stephen said:

9-A6-FD396-99-A9-42-E1-A68-C-9086398894-

Give me a second the find the mentioned interface. Also the url now Leads to Gaga’s website

37 minutes ago, Stephen said:

1000000% 

babylon is  very close 2nd. But free woman needs some extra love. 

edit: the fact that we now get rina on this track. A video with them both would be magical. 

nightadieu
36 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I haven’t saved the images but they were posted here: 

Karen Smith
1 hour ago, Rifek said:

1 hour ago, Rifek said:

Omg omg, let ir be true plsssss

I'll copy what you said and I'll put it in chromatica clowns club 

Tinnitus15
1 hour ago, Rifek said:

Yeah and she said Bobby we’re using the song 

Stephen
9 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

I haven’t saved the images but they were posted here: 

I somehow missed all of this :omg: now I want a chromatica burrito :fatcat:

• Jase unpinned this topic
  • Jase unfeatured this topic

Archived