Jump to content

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

news

'Chromatica: The Remix' Discussion


Featured Posts

Original Diva
2 minutes ago, badfaith said:

 

 

It sounds really cool but it feels kind of one note? Like from this snippet it doesnt really seem to go anywhere. I hope this song isn't as one dimensional as it sounds because i do love the sound of it, but again, it doesn't really sound like it changes at all

excuse me no
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Tinnitus15

    36

  • Stephen

    17

  • WheresMy911Alice

    16

  • sillynate

    15

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Expected Release:   Confirmation of its existence:   - fan art by fattylicious cattilicious, make the mods go ugh -      Discuss!   

yeah who is lady gaga?

Blood: It's coming this month! Gaga: It's fire! *literally a few days pass* Monsters:  

badfaith
8 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

It sounds really cool but it feels kind of one note? Like from this snippet it doesnt really seem to go anywhere. I hope this song isn't as one dimensional as it sounds because i do love the sound of it, but again, it doesn't really sound like it changes at all

Same, it feels very monotone. Hoping it has a build up like the original did.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Stephen

I just thought about something... what if the media really hypes up this album so much and credits gaga with bringing hyperpop to the mainstream :wtfga::nooo:

  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 3
  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
NFRatwell
6 minutes ago, Born This Way said:

So do you think it's gonna be called Chromatica: The Remix or something else?

Imagine

Chromatica: The Multiverse  :messga: A look at how the songs would sound in other universes of Chromatica. It’s makes sense. But also I’m expecting something basic like The Remix 

Edited by NFRatwell
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Stephen
On 8/13/2021 at 6:15 PM, SauvignonBlanc94 said:

This remix is so fire, really wish Cyberkills had produced  something for the remix album...

WAIT this is so good! :nooo: and the video edit is fire

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
gbrldiniz
3 minutes ago, Stephen said:

WAIT this is so good! :nooo: and the video edit is fire

Omg it's insane how my remix is receiving so much love in here??? We released an EP yesterday, our debut one! check this out 

 

  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Chesescake
25 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I just thought about something... what if the media really hypes up this album so much and credits gaga with bringing hyperpop to the mainstream :wtfga::nooo:

We all know how it'll go.

Little monsters will become full of themselves, saying Gaga is true artist or even originator of hyperpop, and "handing chance" to little who known artists. While hyperpop is huge internet culture since 2013.

Hyperpop will get trashed by other fandom, the whole hyperpop movement and freeing sexual identity floating in SoundCloud shall be forget bc ppl only want trashing hyperpop to show off that their artist don't need "overblown trash" to get commercial success.

Edited by Frybean
  • Like 2
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Stephen
7 minutes ago, gbrldiniz said:

Omg it's insane how my remix is receiving so much love in here??? We released an EP yesterday, our debut one! check this out 

 

You're so talented :omg: I just listened to the BMH remix. Easily my favorite remix of the song

Link to post
Share on other sites
Warhol Killer
37 minutes ago, Born This Way said:

So do you think it's gonna be called Chromatica: The Remix or something else?

I feel like they'll be calling it The Chromatica Remix or Chromatica Remixes. I wish they would incorporate the hauses/tribes in the title, something like The Tribes of Chromatica or The Chromatica Haus: Remixes

Edited by Warhol Killer
soundophobic polite | soundfanatic dancefight
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
gbrldiniz
8 minutes ago, Stephen said:

You're so talented :omg: I just listened to the BMH remix. Easily my favorite remix of the song

Hope one day bloodpop notices us! We worked with pabllo vittar already 🥰

  • Shook 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
WheresMy911Alice
2 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

I feel like they'll be calling it The Chromatica Remix or Chromatica Remixes. I wish they would incorporate the hauses/tribes in the title, something like The Tribes of Chromatica or The Chromatica Haus: Remixes

I want something epic like Chromatica: The Voyage or something iconic and unexpected.

  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...