šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

BloodPop confirms Chromatica remix album is in progress?

BabylonChristmas

Featured Posts

Skabi
6 hours ago, Aussie said:

How is that a confirmation? She is working could mean all sorts of things: working on House of Gucci, upcoming appearances, promoting products and/or Cheek 2 CheekĀ 

i mean... the fact that the original tweet refers to chromatica remix album... i think its pretty obvious that he is talking about this

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
likeitrough
1 hour ago, SadBoi808 said:

His tone šŸ¤¢

like, if ur so annoyed by fans then donā€™t respond at all?Ā 

he responds and Little Managersā„¢ get upset, he stays quiet and they get angry. he literally cannot win.

i don't blame him for trolling so often, so many "fans" wish awful things upon gaga's friends when their expectations aren't met.Ā 

Naak Le Vaar
6 hours ago, Admin said:

I promise you the fact that he doesnā€˜t take Twitter stans seriously is a better sign of maturity than ā€œspeaking directlyā€œ to them

Because spending time trolling them is "mature"? He's had meltdowns in the past before iirc. I know stans are dumb on Twitter and I love his work, but I dunno about this take tho.

Lmao they blocked my signature

anonnona

If this actually happens, my ideal collaborators will be Charli, Rina and Jessie WareĀ 

Admin
Just now, Naak Le Vaar said:

Because spending time trolling them is "mature"? He's had meltdowns in the past before iirc. I know stans are dumb on Twitter and I love his work, but I dunno about this take tho.

He isn't ā€œspending timeā€œ though. That's his only tweet in over 2 weeks. He probably logged in, responded to one tweet, and logged off.

MelbHawker

This isnā€™t a confirmationĀ :toofunny:Ā I canā€™t @ how this fan base makes conclusions up based on really ambiguous, vague tweets.Ā 

Tinnitus15

That either means they're working on it or that everyone's busy with other work and it's not coming soonĀ :oprah:

Reality

Some of yā€™all are really ****ing pathetic for hating this man as much as you do. If you donā€™t like his production, fine, but donā€™t resort to personal attacks.

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Aussie
1 hour ago, Queen Neyde said:

i mean... the fact that the original tweet refers to chromatica remix album... i think its pretty obvious that he is talking about this

Yes he responded by saying she hasnā€™t mentioned anything else cause she is working=busy. Doesnā€™t mean working on a remix album

lilboyblue
6 hours ago, Chromatography said:

no, i didnā€™t include those iā€™m just talking about the tweet in the OP. of course people are trolls on twitter but this was not one of those trolls and did not warrant such a snippy response.

Um... the tweet was insinuating either he was lying about the remixes,Ā being lazy, or was clout-chasing when he talked about a Remix album.

His response was fair.Ā 

lilboyblue
2 hours ago, SadBoi808 said:

His tone šŸ¤¢

like, if ur so annoyed by fans then donā€™t respond at all?Ā 

LOL a liddo complaining about tone?Ā :enigma:

The lack of self-awareness in this fanbase I swearĀ 

Ā 

Pennywise
7 hours ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

He is so annoying, boy behavior, we need a MAN who speaks directly like DJWSĀ 

Why does this read like one of those boomer memesĀ :laughga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Tinnitus15
26 minutes ago, Aussie said:

Yes he responded by saying she hasnā€™t mentioned anything else cause she is working=busy. Doesnā€™t mean working on a remix album

he said everyone not only gaga..Yes she's working rn but if this album is real its up to the producers and possibly the featured artists to work on it.Ben rice also said he's working via zoom and is gearing up for a new gaga projectĀ Ā so his tweet doesn't refer to her only.

• CyanLights changed the title to BloodPop confirms Chromatica remix album is in progress?

Archived