💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

BloodPop confirms Chromatica remix album is in progress?

BabylonChristmas

Featured Posts

nodandsmile

kinda funny how some lms are using djws to come for him when they used to DRAG the hell out of the former while begging for RedOne to come back

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash

How is "Uhm what? Everybody's working" an answer to "and he hasn't said a word about it since"? :bear: Am I dumb to not get that correlation? :green: 

Ew, David!

Admin
13 minutes ago, sickandtired said:

kinda funny how some lms are using djws to come for him when they used to DRAG the hell out of the former while begging for RedOne to come back

I forgot about this. ARTPOP was the first Gaga album that didn't have a RedOne production credit and fans hated DJWS because of that and blamed him when the album didn't do as well.

Cyber Babylon
8 minutes ago, Admin said:

I forgot about this. ARTPOP was the first Gaga album that didn't have a RedOne production credit and fans hated DJWS because of that and blamed him when the album didn't do as well.

Didn't Redone have a credit in Gypsy or I'm dreaming

PropaGaga
54 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Y'all really forgot DJWS meltdown, calling names on fans, whilst kept deleting his instagram posts few years ago, huh? 

Nobody's perfect

Little Monster memories don’t go back that far :ladyhaha:

All this talk about BloodPop being a troll when DJWS used to be exactly the same, and still is to a degree. His trolling about “Tea” is what got the Act 2 petition started in the first place iirc

nodandsmile
20 minutes ago, Admin said:

they were asking her to never work with him again... same as BloodPop right now  :lana:

wonder who's next?  :oprah:

Smarticle

People are gonna compare this to The Blessed Madonna remix album of Future Nostalgia :triggered:

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

RAMROD
Just now, Smarticle said:

People are gonna compare this to The Blessed Madonna remix album of Future Nostalgia :triggered:

I don't think it will, that one remix is cursed tbh, I thot all stanbases agree on that??

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Jose P

The way LMs are rallying behind DJWS to trash Bloodpop and years ago they were rallying behind RedOne to trash DJWS.

I mean omg this fanbase is just so fascinating, psychologists could make a study tbh.

Karen Smith

I don't believe in single word he says. I'll believe when I'll see this album. 

Edit. Seriously each thread about bloodpop has to become djws vs bloodpop thread? Some of lms here are pathetic :triggered:

it sounds like he is saying "everyone is busy working" in a way as in the reason he has stayed silent is cuz everyone is currently busy right now doing different stuff.

PropaGaga
10 minutes ago, Jose P said:

The way LMs are rallying behind DJWS to trash Bloodpop and years ago they were rallying behind RedOne to trash DJWS.

I mean omg this fanbase is just so fascinating, psychologists could make a study tbh.

And they were trashing Mark Ronson and begging for her to work with BloodPop :toofunny:

Bottom

He just means working as in everyone is busy with their work, not working on the album, ie Gaga busy filming a movie. Anywho no one really cares about chromatica anymore, it is an old album that feels like it was released years ago, the hype came and went, no one is checking for it. She will move onto the 2nd tony duet album for her next project

monketsharona

Can we all just agree that RedOne, DJWS and BloodPop all did amazing for Gaga (creatively and on the human side) and end that stupid and endless discussion  :saladga:

Levine
2 hours ago, Aussie said:

How is that a confirmation? She is working could mean all sorts of things: working on House of Gucci, upcoming appearances, promoting products and/or Cheek 2 Cheek 

/thread

• CyanLights changed the title to BloodPop confirms Chromatica remix album is in progress?

Archived