💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

BloodPop confirms Chromatica remix album is in progress?

BabylonChristmas

Featured Posts

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatography
14 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

He is so annoying, boy behavior, we need a MAN who speaks directly like DJWS 

right? he already tweets like people are trying to gut his throat, they literally only tweeted “and we haven’t heard since.” how do you act offended over that lol

lilboyblue
15 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Sarcastic Yes Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

lilboyblue
1 minute ago, Chromatography said:

right? he already tweets like people are trying to gut his throat, they literally only tweeted “and we haven’t heard since.” how do you act offended over that lol

We pretending all the BloodPop drags on Twitter are innocent now? :ladyhaha: 

Chromatography
2 minutes ago, lilboyblue said:

We pretending all the BloodPop drags on Twitter are innocent now? :ladyhaha: 

no, i didn’t include those i’m just talking about the tweet in the OP. of course people are trolls on twitter but this was not one of those trolls and did not warrant such a snippy response.

Admin
Just now, Chromatography said:

But they are, that's just one of thousands tweets he receives every day.

stevana229

I wish she wouldn't even bother with a remix album... only if it included 2-3 extra Chromatica tracks

TimisaMonster

Just like that Babylon Haus Labs Version...:bear:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ELECTROHEART

He's annoying :huntyga:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

boyerased

Here goes the cycle of hating Gaga’s producer du jour. People need to stop being so dense ffs.

FFXIV WhiteMage

While what he mean is that everyone still have commitments to fulfill, but the fact that he acknowledged the tweet also also affirms that there will be something afterwards

Baby Child GIF

RAMROD
44 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Y'all really forgot DJWS meltdown, calling names on fans, whilst kept deleting his instagram posts few years ago, huh? 

Nobody's perfect

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

A MESS
41 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

...you know right that that tweet was passive aggressive like 50% of the tweets little managers send to bloodpop? while the other 50% is super mean? when he wrote about the remixes, it was to divert attention from ARTPOP ACT II, now that he's silent it means that his promises were ashes......:bear:

13 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Y'all really forgot DJWS meltdown, calling names on fans, whilst kept deleting his instagram posts few years ago, huh? 

Nobody's perfect

it's the month of the ARTPOP renaissance, it's their new obsession...let them dream a little lol

Đ“Đ”ĐœĐ”Ń€Đ°Đ» ĐœĐ°Ń€ĐžĐœĐ° ĐĐ±Ń€Đ°ĐŒĐŸĐČоћ

blackpink
21 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Nobody's perfect

!!! the way the fans put DJWS on a pedestal when he’s far from being this perfect producer himself is honestly laughable 

• CyanLights changed the title to BloodPop confirms Chromatica remix album is in progress?

Archived