💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Fiona Apple tapped for Marvel role

Harry

Featured Posts

Harry

Rumour has it that Fiona Apple is heading for the big screen in a so-far unknown role in the MCU!

According to sources on film twitter she’s been offered a role after looking to get into acting for a little while, with a quote from Variety going around:

“Fiona has been quietly seeking acting gigs for some time” a source told Variety. “When Marvel reached out with this idea, she immediately felt it was the perfect fit.”

This is so surprising to me but I’m a huge fan of both Fiona and the MCU so I hope it’s true! I wonder if she’d show up in Eternals, but that’s already been shot so I feel like we would know. Exciting whatever it might be!

Chromatica

I’m shocked by this. Fiona doesn’t seem to enjoy being famous or leaving her house. But I’d love it if this were true.

beli8

This is surprising. Nothing against super hero movies, but I would have pictured her in like an indie film or just something dramatic/emotional. But if its what she thinks is perfect for her, good for her and I hope she succeeds!

ZiggyZiggs

OMG WHAT

edit: um where did you actually get this information from? Not a single tweet on Twitter talking about this and the only result I get when I type ‘Fiona Apple mcu’ into Google is this thread 🤨

JaysAMess

As someone said, if you google "Fiona Apple Marvel", only this thread pops up - not even a tweet. I ask you...

chicago blackhawks hockey GIF

js4754394o9823

It's obviously not true

Fiona just said that she can't deal with being on television and she wants to stay sober and she can't do it that way

Big screen would be even worst

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

DiamondHeart326

Shocked indeed. Fiona doesn't strike me as the type who'd vibe with marvel, just cuz her tastes in art seem very cultured and non mainstream but if this is true I'm so happy for her she is talented as **** and very creative and she has a lot to offer to the world of art, music and film.

DiamondHeart326
44 minutes ago, beli8 said:

This is surprising. Nothing against super hero movies, but I would have pictured her in like an indie film or just something dramatic/emotional. But if its what she thinks is perfect for her, good for her and I hope she succeeds!

Yass exactly this. I'd imagine some serious arthouse drama or psychological thriller. It fits her vibe 

Jose P

This cannot be true, she’s said multiple times how much she dislikes the spotlight and fame, she would never put herself out there like that in a blockbuster superhero movie.

Jill

I love this creative writing.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Archived