💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Captain America 4 has been announced

River

Featured Posts

River

Read this only if you watched the last episode of the Falcon and the Winter Soldier

Spoiler

Captain America 4 is on the way, with showrunner from The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

here’s a fourth Captain America film on the way, and Malcolm Spellman, the showrunner behind The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, is set to develop the next installment. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Spellman will be writing the script for the fourth Captain America film, alongside Dalan Musson, another staff writer for the Marvel and Disney Plus show.

https://www.polygon.com/22400145/captain-america-4-falcon-and-the-winter-soldier-malcolm-spellman-marvel

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:firega:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Reality

The writing, for the most part, was very good, so I'm excited that Malcolm Spellman is returning. Kari Skogland would return as the director, she did an amazing job directing the series.

🖤👹

Pennywise
Just now, Nano said:

So will captain america get a boyfriend or nah? :oprah:

Lol disney would never do anything that'd exclude them from more... bigoted, markets over the world :ohwell:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Reality
5 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Lol disney would never do anything that'd exclude them from more... bigoted, markets over the world :ohwell:

There's said to be a gay character (or a couple of gay characters) in Eternals. Also, now with Wiccan on the board from WandaVision, they're going to have to embrace it. It'd be terrible if they didn't.

🖤👹

Pennywise
Just now, Reality said:

There's said to be a gay character (or a couple of gay characters) in Eternals. Also, now with Wiccan on the board from WandaVision, they're going to have to embrace it. It'd be terrible if they didn't.

I hope so. I still can't get over the "gay representation" they talked about for Endgame :laughga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Reality
54 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I hope so. I still can't get over the "gay representation" they talked about for Endgame :laughga:

We don't want to talk about that mess :selena: 

🖤👹

Archived