šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ellon Musk tweets a Gaga meme

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Pennywise said:

Not just "a meme", a meme at our expense by a straight person.Ā  His intentions do not matter, it is still in bad taste coming from a straight man.Ā 

Why? No evidence that he hates gay people

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Well, this will cemented that Gaga fans are gays even deeper now :billie:

Ā 

I feel bad for our straights fans though, hope they are gonna be strong being asked if they are gay from now onĀ :bradley:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Pennywise
4 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Why? No evidence that he hates gay people

I never said that he hates gay people? I think it is still bad coming from ANY straight man.Ā 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

10 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I never said that he hates gay people? I think it is still bad coming from ANY straight man.Ā 

Why? Do u share memes about women and ur not a women? It's normal, we are all together, many straight people love gay people they don't hate you guys, they want to laugh with youĀ 

Pennywise
Just now, KanyeWest said:

Why? Do u share memes about women and ur not a women? It's normal, we are all together, many straight people love gay people they don't hate you guys, they want to laugh with youĀ 

The power relationship between women and gay men is not at all similar to the one between women/straight men and gay people/straight men, though. In every society, straight men are in a hierarchically superior position, and thus, these jokes, coming from them, feel like they are in bad taste to me. I wouldn't have a problem if a woman shared this meme, because we are both oppressed by straight men.Ā 

HEARTSTOP

Ok, someone start the timer. In 6 years he'll come out.Ā :awkney:

IDGAF

RenegAde
3 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I wouldn't have a problem if a woman shared this meme, because we are both oppressed by straight men.Ā 

So you are free to pick and choose what offends you but you called others name's for not being offended by this?

Hypocrisy stays jumping outĀ 

Pennywise
3 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

So you are free to pick and choose what offends you but you called others name's for not being offended by this?

When did I call anyone a "name"? I likened a rhetoric used by a member here to those of conservatives. Is that name calling now? Who's the one... what did they say, "looking to be offended" or something, now?Ā 

I did call a member a "cult member", since they have no arguments other than misusing the "lmao" reaction and again, spewing conservative rhetoric. If that is "name calling", then you're right I guess.Ā 

Don't quote me if you don't have a real argument, thanks.Ā 

Pennywise
7 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Also, if you're gonna call out "hypocrisy", lemme talk about people who first tried to police what people could or could not get offended by, since those are also the people who are being defended by you hereĀ :laughga:

RenegAde
14 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

When did I call anyone a "name"? I likened a rhetoric used by a member here to those of conservatives. Is that name calling now? Who's the one... what did they say, "looking to be offended" or something, now?Ā 

I did call a member a "cult member", since they have no arguments other than misusing the "lmao" reaction and again, spewing conservative rhetoric. If that is "name calling", then you're right I guess.Ā 

Don't quote me if you don't have a real argument, thanks.Ā 

The semantics :laughga:, the way you managed to deny and also admit you called a user a name in the same paragraph is beyond me ,Ā  I can't with you .

Anyway, you know the point I'm makingĀ so don't try to deviate . Your words were indirect but we know what you were trying to say

And btw you need to chillout with the tired twitter rhetoric girl .

Ā 

Pennywise
Just now, RenegAde said:

The semantics :laughga:, the way you managed to deny and also admit you called a user a name in the same paragraph is beyond me ,Ā  I can't with you .

Anyway, you know the point I'm makingĀ so don't try to deviate . Your words were indirect but we know what you were trying to say

And btw you need to chillout with the tired twitter rhetoric girl .

Ā 

Gurl, I was quite chill UNTIL some people here tried to come for others unnecessarily. Don't try to put all this on me. I get your point, and I, personally, was not offended by elon musk simply because I don't really care about him. I, however, care about how people try to police others' feelings and ALSO try to be the offended party in the same breath.Ā 

I am not trying to fight, I have no personal problems with any of you. But don't expect me to keep silent in the face of the hypocrisy you talk about.Ā 

Rifek

Gay environmentĀ is f***ing sensitive for every possible thingĀ I seeĀ 

I believe this is the worst part about some of usĀ 

just chill and live your lifeĀ 

ā—ļø IG: thebumblebee__ ā—ļø

Archived