💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Songs where you only like a section of it

Better Day

Featured Posts

Better Day

Names songs where you only like a section of a song? 

Bad Guy - Billie Eillish for me. I only like it till the second breakdown. After that I always just turn the song off. It’s horrible. 

Together You And I!

MoonIight

Sine from Above comes to mind. I adore the melodies and lyrics but the drop can put me off from time to time. Jewels n Drugs as well, I love Gaga's second hook but the rest of the song is really unlistenable.

C1trus

Gaga's The Queen hands down. The last section is so heavenly (on par with Bad Romance and Shallow) but the upbeat part is a letdown. Idk it could have been better. The chorus is overshadowed by TEOG/MTN.

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Better Day
1 minute ago, C1trus said:

Gaga's The Queen hands down. The last section is so heavenly (on par with Bad Romance and Shallow) but the upbeat part is a letdown. Idk it could have been better. The chorus is overshadowed by TEOG/MTN.

I agree with you. The Queen suffers like any of Fernado Garibay’s other productions - extremely loud and messy choruses 

Together You And I!

Shawniqua Mendes

I only like the part from 3:30 to 5:00

Wolałabym być sucha, ale przynajmniej jestem mokra. Szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj, szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj

ARTPOP
48 minutes ago, MoonIight said:

Sine from Above comes to mind. I adore the melodies and lyrics but the drop can put me off from time to time. Jewels n Drugs as well, I love Gaga's second hook but the rest of the song is really unlistenable.

Same for me but that’s why it is my least Favorite off Chromatica, the chorus and the breakdown are so unnecessarily ruining the song :saladga:

COME ON GAYS!!

DpHitch1992

Love when the electric guitars kick in for the second verse of "hair'.

Feels like a totally different song 

dimitristhe

The Queen: The song is kinda boring. The bridge and the outro are the only good things about that song. 

Bad Kids: Everything is perfect except for the chorus, is boring and childish. The rest of the song kicks a$$. 

Highway Unicorn (Road To Love): I hate the chorus. The intro (run, run with her, run run with her...), the verses and the outro are fire, especially the drums, but the chorus fells flat. 

Jewels N’ Drugs: I kinda like the song, but the highlight for me is Twista’s verse (and the iTunes festival breakdown). 

Free Woman: I like the song, but the breakdowns are not necessary. 

1000 Doves: In my opinion is the worst Chromatica song, I only like the chorus. I hate her vocals on the verses. 

Cher - One By One: That song is a masterpiece, especially the background vocals (Ooh, no, she said, dear daddy, daddy) and the verses, but the chorus is underwhelming. 

Mariah Carey - Migrate: That song is a bob, but I always listen to it after the second chorus (T-Pain is killing it!)

Madonna - Dark Ballet: I don’t really like the Beautiful Game part of the song, I prefer the Nutcracker part. 

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright

MANiCURE 6

Britney Spears - Boys

I love some parts but I find the entire song so monotonous, repetitive and long

StrawberryBlond

The second half of Paranoid Android by Radiohead. The whole first part, I'm not interested, but then it goes into a new place with the next part. I don't get the appeal of a lot of their work actually but they have occasional moments somewhere in their songs.

dynamite

Sour Candy, I only like the "I'm hard on the outside" and the "I might be messed up" or whatever it says parts

Chromatislaps
11 hours ago, C1trus said:

I'd love the upbeat part if it was more stripped down... like piano and vocals only :giveup:

Lickitung

I like Me! By Taylor Swift until the hey kids (or the instrumental :huntyga:) part, after that I skip it.

Yxilon
11 hours ago, dimitristhe said:

The Queen: The song is kinda boring. The bridge and the outro are the only good things about that song. 

Bad Kids: Everything is perfect except for the chorus, is boring and childish. The rest of the song kicks a$$. 

Highway Unicorn (Road To Love): I hate the chorus. The intro (run, run with her, run run with her...), the verses and the outro are fire, especially the drums, but the chorus fells flat. 

Jewels N’ Drugs: I kinda like the song, but the highlight for me is Twista’s verse (and the iTunes festival breakdown). 

Free Woman: I like the song, but the breakdowns are not necessary. 

1000 Doves: In my opinion is the worst Chromatica song, I only like the chorus. I hate her vocals on the verses. 

Cher - One By One: That song is a masterpiece, especially the background vocals (Ooh, no, she said, dear daddy, daddy) and the verses, but the chorus is underwhelming. 

Mariah Carey - Migrate: That song is a bob, but I always listen to it after the second chorus (T-Pain is killing it!)

Madonna - Dark Ballet: I don’t really like the Beautiful Game part of the song, I prefer the Nutcracker part. 

OMG I agree 100% with everything you said which is so rare for me on Gagadaily :bradley:

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

Archived