💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shakira found GUILTY of tax fraud, faces up to 3 years in prison

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

After three years of hearings, Shakira was found guilty of tax fraud against the government of Spain for almost 15 million euros (approximately 18 million dollars).

The Spanish tax agency confirmed this Wednesday that the singer defrauded 14.5 million euros to the Treasury between 2012 and 2014, pretending that she did not reside in Spain and hiding her income through a network of companies.

According to various reports, it is said that she could spend up to three years in prison without bail. The Colombian must appear before the authorities in the next 78 hours and, if she does not do so, they could issue her a formal prison order in Spain.

https://www.telemundo.com/shows/hoy-dia/famosos/shakira-podria-pasar-tres-anos-en-la-carcel-por-estas-razones-tmna3879132

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LostBoyfriend

Ugh, although I hate people who bring sexism in every topic, I sure hope so that she is not the only one taking the heat after those Panama papers leaked, or whatever papers they were who named a lot of known people doing those shady business.

chromatic puzea
5 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

So her hips DID lie. :toofunny:

do u like the jojo siwa song

FrederickSpears

Ok so if she like leaves Spain and just lives here in the US she's good, right? I mean 3 years is excessive for a non-violent crime and I hope she just comes to the US and avoids it.

FATCAT
2 minutes ago, FreeBritney said:

Ok so if she like leaves Spain and just lives here in the US she's good, right? I mean 3 years is excessive for a non-violent crime and I hope she just comes to the US and avoids it.

She faces up to 3 years, that's not her sentence. 

Purr more, hiss less.

That's what I call historical/social reparation, since she's from a country colonized by spanish.

Supersonic
8 minutes ago, FreeBritney said:

All offense, I personally think tax fraud by millionaires should be punished with 10+ or more years in prison :chica: 

Monsieur D

ÂżDĂłnde EstĂĄn los Ladrones?

I guess she finally found them :bradley:

(I really love her, I'm a fan since forever, I hope she get through this though :heart:)

Future Lovers
42 minutes ago, FreeBritney said:

Not necessarily no. Tax evasion is a federal crime so if she doesn’t appear, Spain could give an extradition order and the US would probably comply and hand her over to Spanish authorities. 

Archived