celeb

Shakira found GUILTY of tax fraud, faces up to 3 years in prison

Supersonic

Featured Posts

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aphasic

Not to defend her but people with that amount of money leave those matters to professionals they trust and sometimes those professionals f up. I'm sure she was probably told that there was a legal way to "save" money and she trusted the legal team who handles her finances and she ended up in this mess. 

I am almost certain she didn't ask "hide 12-14 millions" to her finances legal team or law firm team.

Guillaume Hamon
23 hours ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

We are selling Uranium while we don't even have some in our soil. For example. It comes from Africa (and Kazakstan for what I know). 

Oh okay! Isn't it uranium we bought to these countries first ?

I know sometimes I hear France gave billions to get access to mines yet these countries people don't get Richer so I guess it's kept by the local elite. :/

Nathaniel Arven
On 4/24/2021 at 6:56 PM, Guillaume Hamon said:

Oh okay! Isn't it uranium we bought to these countries first ?

I know sometimes I hear France gave billions to get access to mines yet these countries people don't get Richer so I guess it's kept by the local elite. :/

I honestly think that France is taking too. I only spoke to people from that country and that is what they say.. France actually needs uranium to stay relevant on the market. They also sell their (edit : effen shitass) reactors such as the one in Fukushima.

Mother of Puppies
On 4/24/2021 at 3:37 AM, Aphasic said:

Not to defend her but people with that amount of money leave those matters to professionals they trust and sometimes those professionals f up. I'm sure she was probably told that there was a legal way to "save" money and she trusted the legal team who handles her finances and she ended up in this mess. 

I am almost certain she didn't ask "hide 12-14 millions" to her finances legal team or law firm team.

this! Thank you.

it’s actually quite simple... she probably has spent too many days in Spain... or she did not, but the Spanish government suspects this and she can’t prove it.

If u live more than 6 months in Spain u also have to pay income taxes there. It could be that she only stayed there for let’s say 5,5 months and can’t prove it.

And since she has a ton of money, obviously the Spanish authorities are after her instead of regular people who do this. 

I personally think that only people who commit crimes that endanger the life of other people should go to jail. That’s what a jail was invented for once. She won’t do harm to anyone physically... so why lock her up and separate her from her children? Let her pay a lot of money for that, which the government could use for a good cause like fighting Covid. 

These kind of „crimes“ should be punished by paying a lot of money. That’s just my opinion. 

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

ProfessionalClown

Shakira can come live with me. I have an air mattress if she wants 

Archived