Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shakira found GUILTY of tax fraud, faces up to 3 years in prison

Supersonic

Featured Posts

berlinforme
8 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

pique-ibrahimovic-caricias.jpg

Pique and Ibrahimovic will be happy at last!

If I were Shakira I would donate this sum of money to countries Spain colonized and give a big F You to Spain.

Why do we have to paint Spain as the evil player here...? Shakira is greedy, so was Spain some hundred years ago. Doesn't mean she shouldn't be convicted today. 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She wont be going to jail. I did lose respect for her tho when i heard she doesnt pay her taxes, she should be ashamed of herself

2 hours ago, Luk said:

That's what I call historical/social reparation, since she's from a country colonized by spanish.

You live in La La Land, this is 2021 not 1700, stop with this nonsense

Kadikaado
21 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

Why do we have to paint Spain as the evil player here...? Shakira is greedy, so was Spain some hundred years ago. Doesn't mean she shouldn't be convicted today. 

Because Spain ROBBED Tons of Gold, Silver and gemstones from the countries they invaded, they murdered, raped. Europeans countries have a HUGE DEBT to their ex-colonies. And just so you know even though most countries in latin america achieved freedom more than a hundred years ago there were european colonies still during the 70s in Africa. If you have a little empathy and learn what the so called "civilized countries" did to their colonies you would be angry at them as well.

European countries have a huge debt with the rest of the world, Europe is rich because europeans robbed the rest of the world.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Magui

Messi, Ronaldo, and i don't know what players and people connected to football, just payed the taxes and that was it. None of them went to prison. Why would she? She won't be arrested. She just has to pay whatever the court decided if she is indeed sentenced to do it.

Nathaniel Arven
6 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

europeans robbed the rest of the world.

And they are still. Vive la France. 

Andreu
1 hour ago, KanyeWest said:

You live in La La Land, this is 2021 not 1700, stop with this nonsense

And besides that, as if the money collected from taxes was not going to be spent in public education and healthcare or things that benefit mostly people woho doesn't have a lot of ressources. 15 million euros are a lot of scholarships for low income people who otherwise couldnt go to university, a lot of medicines that people might need but might not afford if they need to stay alive, or a lot of artist that need economic help to develop their art. People acting like the money is kept in a giant box surrounded by evil people... lmao

Andreu

And for the justice queens, that argument would be valid if the money went to colombia instead, but since thats not the case, suggesting a millionaire did a good thing breaking the law to be even richer is not the woke hot take yall think it is.

Mother of Puppies

oh wow. :laughga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Serial Chiller
24 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

Because Spain ROBBED Tons of Gold, Silver and gemstones from the countries they invaded, they murdered, raped. Europeans countries have a HUGE DEBT to their ex-colonies. And just so you know even though most countries in latin america achieved freedom more than a hundred years ago there were european colonies still during the 70s in Africa. If you have a little empathy and learn what the so called "civilized countries" did to their colonies you would be angry at them as well.

European countries have a huge debt with the rest of the world, Europe is rich because europeans robbed the rest of the world.

I mean SURE but how does any of this apply to Shakira's case?

Like, she isn't Ms. Robinhoode that robs from the Spanish elite and redistributes to the poor?

She's a mega famous multimillionaire celebrity that stole from taxpayers' funds, purely from greed and selfishness. She's stealing from the average Spanish people. That's what taxes are. They are not a billionaires' safe to steal from.

Distinguish the discourse please.  

Supersonic
9 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

That doesn't mean that a priviliged millionaire entertainer is excused from tax fraud. Because at it's core, millionaires commiting tax fraud causes financial damage to lower class, low-income citizens, and we all know that this social class includes exponentially more people of color and queer people, even in Europe.

If you wanna make the argument about reparations: What about people from South America that settled in Spain post-colonialism and are living there in poverty, despite having a Spanish passport and citizenship (Just some facts: They're quite a sizeable group, more than 1,4 million people of the Spanish population)? Are you expecting somebody who still suffers from institutionalized racism and the aftermafth of colonialism to take a financial hit, just because they happen to have a Spanish passport, to benefit some overseas millionaire under the the guise of performative social justice?

peskypuss

She better ask J-Lo to take half the time off her sentence :sis:

🅿🆄🆂🆂 🅿🆄🆂🆂

Archived