Supersonic

Featured Posts

River

There’s a she wolf in your prison

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is gross. Pay your taxes. I sure as hell pay mine. Celebrity culture takes from the people and rarely do they give back. You can sure as hell bet any money the donate to charity is claimed right back at tax time. Who does she think she is? 

Emvee
1 hour ago, LostBoyfriend said:

Ugh, although I hate people who bring sexism in every topic, I sure hope so that she is not the only one taking the heat after those Panama papers leaked, or whatever papers they were who named a lot of known people doing those shady business.

Wait, this is all happening because of the Panama papers?!

WAYYYYY worse things were exposed by that. **** this world is so screwed up 

PartySick
55 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

All offense, I personally think tax fraud by millionaires should be punished with 10+ or more years in prison :chica: 

This :huntyga:

If you aren't willing to pay your fair share back to society then you don't deserve to be a part of it tbh.

🖤

LostBoyfriend
29 minutes ago, Fan Favorite said:

Wait, this is all happening because of the Panama papers?!

WAYYYYY worse things were exposed by that. **** this world is so screwed up 

I seriously do not know. But I remember her name being brought up and also her husband Piqué or whatever he's called, and also a lot of Europe football players or something. Maybe is that, idk

Supersonic
2 hours ago, LostBoyfriend said:

Ugh, although I hate people who bring sexism in every topic, I sure hope so that she is not the only one taking the heat after those Panama papers leaked, or whatever papers they were who named a lot of known people doing those shady business.

Christiano Ronaldo received a prison sentence of 2 years (on parole) and was ordered to pay back 19 million Euros (14 million Euros in taxes he defrauded he returned and 5 million in fines).

Shakira already returned all the taxes she defrauded before the trial even began, so she will probably receive a lesser sentence than him. 

Lion Heart

But will she ask the judge for....

an objection? :reductive:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Kadikaado
54 minutes ago, Ivannn said:

That means Pique will be alone and free for some time 😅😈

pique-ibrahimovic-caricias.jpg

Pique and Ibrahimovic will be happy at last!

If I were Shakira I would donate this sum of money to countries Spain colonized and give a big F You to Spain.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Archived