• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Linus Gaga

• Monsieur D

• ANTI WP

• Morphine Prince

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yass my country topping COVID charts, when will your fave???  But on a serious note, it's extremely sad that on the peak of this pandemic our government is holding election rallies, organising re

I'm from Brazil and I know exactly what mean with being done with your country. It's like living in a nightmare that you can't wake up. The problem in Brazil is its genocide President. Stay safe. I ho

FATCAT

Thinking of everyone, in India & the rest of the world, that can't get the virus under control. Some of it may not be leadership, I'm not aware of every caveat to each countries situation, but it helped the US out immensely to give the boot to the person in charge & replace him with someone much more capable.

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 7
ALGAYDO

300,000 cases in ONE day??? What the ****. Can’t the US, like, help out somehow? 

Edited by ALGAYDO
  • Like 1
Linus Gaga

2021_04_14_112377_1618396060._medium.jpg

they still allowed this to happen without restrictions , also the river itself is very polluted 

Edited by Linus Gaga
Hit me a message and say hi !
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 2
Oreo

Yass my country topping COVID charts, when will your fave??? :triggered:

But on a serious note, it's extremely sad that on the peak of this pandemic our government is holding election rallies, organising religious fests, I'm so done with this country. God save us.

Edited by Oreo
Chromatica Oreos Everybody
  • Sad 12
Monsieur D

oh my

Sending love and strength to everyone in India (especially to our fellows LMs :heart:, please stay safe if it's possible)

Edited by Mister D
  • Love 2
Rafael Dias
10 minutes ago, Oreo said:

But on a serious note, it's extremely sad that on the peak of this pandemic our government is holding election rallies, organising religious fests, I'm so done with this country. God save us.

I'm from Brazil and I know exactly what mean with being done with your country. It's like living in a nightmare that you can't wake up. The problem in Brazil is its genocide President. Stay safe. I hope our countries get out of this sh*t asap

Edited by Rafael Dias
  • Sad 8
Monsieur D
2 minutes ago, Rafael Dias said:

I'm from Brazil and I know exactly what mean with being done with your country. It's like living in a nightmare that you can't wake up. The problem in Brazil is its genocide President.

I heard about the situation of Brazil a few days ago, it's heartbreaking. Here in Chile the situation is awful as well (here the president is also the big issue).

Edited by Mister D
  • Sad 1
DoremonLove
12 minutes ago, Oreo said:

I hate our government so damn much. Modi is going to rot for fooling ppl and he has audacity to ask ppl to stay home and not hve lockdown. :shrug:

How can anoyone not love gaga
Gangie

And there are still people who don’t believe in covid... 

Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF

If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Monsieur D
Just now, Gangie said:

And there are still people who don’t believe in covid... 

Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF

I guess not everybody has a brain

• Like 1
PartySick
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

300,000 cases in ONE day??? What the ****. Can’t the US, like, help out somehow? 

I hope the US and other fortunate nations start some serious humanitarian efforts when we get a hold on the virus within our own countries.

With the way we're going right now in the US, maybe we can start an outreach program by the end of the year? Idk, I just want the human race to solve this :/

Seeing voices 🖐️🖤
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
blzr

300 000 cases is like 0.021% of their population. Sounds a lot but when put in perspective is like the percentage in many other countries. In my country the last few days the percentage is around 0.028%

Morphine Prince
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, blzr said:

300 000 cases is like 0.021% of their population. Sounds a lot but when put in perspective is like the percentage in many other countries. In my country the last few days the percentage is around 0.028%

India has NEVER had these many new cases. 

And record deaths as well. 

Percentage of population doesn’t mean much. 

Edited by Morphine Prince