MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

society

India breaks COVID-19 infection record, crisis underway

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

M i K E Y

this is so heartbreaking. I really hope the world will recover and the Nightmare will be over asap.

''Think Of Me'' out March 10!
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Linus Gaga

• Monsieur D

• ANTI WP

• Morphine Prince

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yass my country topping COVID charts, when will your fave???  But on a serious note, it's extremely sad that on the peak of this pandemic our government is holding election rallies, organising re

I'm from Brazil and I know exactly what mean with being done with your country. It's like living in a nightmare that you can't wake up. The problem in Brazil is its genocide President. Stay safe. I ho

pachinko
6 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

300,000 cases in ONE day??? What the ****. Can’t the US, like, help out somehow? 

Why would you expect the US to help? 

Economy
6 hours ago, FATCAT said:

Thinking of everyone, in India & the rest of the world, that can't get the virus under control. Some of it may not be leadership, I'm not aware of every caveat to each countries situation, but it helped the US out immensely to give the boot to the person in charge & replace him with someone much more capable.

I have to wonder how much was really biden. By the time he came into power so much of the US had already been exposed already plus vaccines started. His biggest impact was probably the mask mandate he wanted (did that pass?)

I do think hes doing a really good job actually so far but i think the US situation was bound to improve this year regardless of who was in charge

Linus Gaga
44 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Even with a mask but...when 100 people are surrounding you lol. 

99 is covid free but all it takes is one to affect everyone :fail: if it's such high population density 

Hit me a message and say hi !
  • Like 2
Linus Gaga
44 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Even with a mask but...when 100 people are surrounding you lol. 

99 is covid free but all it takes is one to affect everyone :fail: if it's such high population density 

Hit me a message and say hi !
gypsy101

damn India really is wildin’ out with Nick Cannon huh yet i haven’t gone to the movies or been to a party in 18 months

gypsy101
21 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

why is your font weird

Forbidden Love
On 4/23/2021 at 6:24 AM, Economy said:

I have to wonder how much was really biden. By the time he came into power so much of the US had already been exposed already plus vaccines started. His biggest impact was probably the mask mandate he wanted (did that pass?)

I do think hes doing a really good job actually so far but i think the US situation was bound to improve this year regardless of who was in charge

I'm not prepared to hand it all over to him completely, but he's done more than just the mask mandate. He's put people in charge of this that actually knew how to handle the issue. His COVID task force came in and completely rearranged the vaccine roll out plan. Not only did the Trump administration not order enough vaccines, but their vision of the roll out system was not in any way centralized. They were going to leave it completely up to the states to figure out how they wanted to do it and when. Had Biden's team not come in and corrected the supply issues and given more of a regimented approach for all of the states to follow in terms of how the roll out process would work we would probably not have gotten to the stage where it was available to anyone as quickly or smoothly as we did. Yes the vaccines were about ready to be distributed but had it just been left on a state by state basis with no intervention federally, we'd be in a lot worse shape. All those hiccups in the beginning were due to the disorganization of the Trump team's plans. The challenge now is much less whether or not the vaccine is available to people (the problem we had at the start) as much as it whether or not people will take them. 

Edited by Forbidden Love
  • Like 2