Watch THE Speech

society

India breaks COVID-19 infection record, crisis underway

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Wet Fire

Just had some election rallies yesterday in this beautiful, magical country of mine :awesome:

• LMAO 1
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Linus Gaga

• Monsieur D

• Wet Fire

• gypsy101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yass my country topping COVID charts, when will your fave???  But on a serious note, it's extremely sad that on the peak of this pandemic our government is holding election rallies, organising re

I'm from Brazil and I know exactly what mean with being done with your country. It's like living in a nightmare that you can't wake up. The problem in Brazil is its genocide President. Stay safe. I ho

ANTI WP
11 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

Just had some election rallies yesterday in this beautiful, magical country of mine :awesome:

Which state are you from ??? :ladyhaha: 

TN here :yennefer:

Kadikaado
1 hour ago, Oreo said:

Yass my country topping COVID charts, when will your fave??? :triggered:

But on a serious note, it's extremely sad that on the peak of this pandemic our government is holding election rallies, organising religious fests, I'm so done with this country. God save us.

Honestly comparing our 80k cases daily with a population os 200kk Brazil and India are doing almost the same given the size of our population. That is very, very sad.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.
Supersonic
1 hour ago, blzr said:

300 000 cases is like 0.021% of their population. Sounds a lot but when put in perspective is like the percentage in many other countries. In my country the last few days the percentage is around 0.028%

Put into perspective how many PEOPLE this is. 300,000 per day. That's the equivalent of the entire population Cincinatti. 

skaxboy

I agree that when seen from a larger scope it doesn’t seem like that much. It just concerning to learn how relaxed everyone is and letting their guard down potentially allowing it to spread to the unvaccinated masses. India’s cities are pretty congested with people so let’s hope this is the peak and it decreases in the next few days because I’m ready for this to be a thing of the past asap. 

MotherOfPuppies

This makes me really sad :( and it's just... some days I wonder if this will ever end. It feels like a nightmare or a catastrophic kind of movie that has become reality.

I have to laugh.
imnotyourbabe10

I just wanna validate and hold space for the people in India and in Brazil. While the US had (and continues to have) a problem with this virus and government, what a mess in other parts of the world, too. It doesn’t get enough media attention because our main stream media super biased. And I can only imagine what would’ve happened if the dumbass got elected again 

maybe America can stop intervening in wars and instead start intervening for humanitarian causes like this. 

my thoughts are with you, fellow  monsters. please stay safe and know that you have support in other countries. I know that doesn’t solve everything, and I just hope that it provides a little peace of mind that a random Lady Gaga fan is thinking of you. 

• Love 1
Miss Dolly

Bojo will still allowing people from India to England right up to midnight this morning 

Blue smoke is the heartbreak train
Luc
2 hours ago, blzr said:

300 000 cases is like 0.021% of their population. Sounds a lot but when put in perspective is like the percentage in many other countries. In my country the last few days the percentage is around 0.028%

The thing is that the testing infrastructure in India is not at all comparable to the rest of the world. I remember a few months ago that in Delhi it was found that 60% already had anti-bodies. If we extrapolate that to all Indian big cities you'd already have hundreds of millions of covid infections so far. That's what makes it so worrying - all that time the situation wasn't this bad (speculated due to India's young population, and bad hygiene --> good immunity), now with the new variant it is. But we'll have to see. There's some reports that the vaccines don't help adequately, but tbh we've heard that from a lot of the variants but the reality is usually less clickbaity than headlines suggest.

TimisaMonster

Well the people never social distanced, never wear masks, and everything continued to stay open...what did they expect would happen? Plus, it's not the most sanitary country... :yennefer:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!
Linus Gaga
7 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Well the people never social distanced, never wear masks, and everything continued to stay open...what did they expect would happen? Plus, it's not the most sanitary country... :yennefer:

1-5122681.jpeg

many of them wear just a scarf, i don't think it protects them at all, and plus the boy with his nose out

Hit me a message and say hi !
RAMROD

Some of them managed to escape to Indonesia :bradley:

Why are they like this? :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ やれやれだわ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
TimisaMonster
39 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

1-5122681.jpeg

many of them wear just a scarf, i don't think it protects them at all, and plus the boy with his nose out

Even with a mask but...when 100 people are surrounding you lol. Plus, not everyone in the pic is wearing one. I have a friend in India and he says everybody acts like it's just a common cold and everything is the same nothing changed. Well...now look how that attitude has gotten the country?

Edited by TimisaMonster
Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!
  • Sad 1