Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Danna Paola tries to sing Gaga's Telephone

Aphasic

Featured Posts

Aphasic
2 hours ago, Regina George said:

You made a false statement.. Dua is a great vocalist and that is the fact. I don’t know where you’re getting “she can barely sing” from :bear: Also why even mention her here where it’s completely irrelevant to the topic? 

Dua is awesome and has improved a lot but "great" vocalist? That's a reach. But with that being said I think you have good taste, Dua is stan worthy for sure. :heart:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
4 minutes ago, Aphasic said:

Dua is awesome and has improved a lot but "great" vocalist? That's a reach. But with that being said I think you have good taste, Dua is stan worthy for sure. :heart:

Thank you but you do know that opinions of GGD users are just that? It still doesn’t change the fact that she is great at what she’s doing and that is singing.:heart:

Killa
8 minutes ago, Aphasic said:

How? I'm confusion :bradley:

it really seemed very defensive, my bad then... 

Aphasic
Just now, Regina George said:

Thank you but you do know that opinions of GGD users are just that? It still doesn’t change the fact that she is great at what she’s doing and that is singing.:heart:

We don't have to agree but I also love Dua. I appreciate that we could agree to disagree in a very civil fashion. :heart:

ccd845a42f5d1d4f173d65f727d6a765.gif

Aphasic
4 minutes ago, Killa said:

it really seemed very defensive, my bad then... 

Oh lord. No no. :heart::pawsup:

Archived