Danna Paola tries to sing Gaga's Telephone

Aphasic

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Killa
7 hours ago, HeardASine said:

Danna Paola is actually incredibly talented, she is clasically trained and was Elphaba in the Mexican production of Wicked. That's when I found out about her and knew she would make it big. 

Talent. Only heard first bars but control!! Was it microphoned? 

Aphasic
11 hours ago, Adarsh said:

Is she gonna be on the new season of Elite again? 

Not anymore. She declined a cameo to focus on her singing career. 

Aphasic
5 hours ago, Killa said:

Talent. Only heard first bars but control!! Was it microphoned? 

Broadway producers flew to Mexicoy City to cast her. They must have found something in her, after all they are the experts on these matters. So if they thought she was talented enough for the part was for a reason. Don't you agree?

Aphasic
6 hours ago, LeJudas said:

Didn't she hate on Gaga recently 

:derpga: they switch so fast when it benefits them

She never hated on Gaga. She only said she did not like that people thought she was copying her, Ariana, and other MPG, she says she of course is influenced by Gaga.

Aphasic
6 hours ago, Luna Lovegood said:

omg what’s the tea?

No tea at all. She did not. 

Aphasic
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Keep yelling girl we hear you :neyde:

Funny to find that Broadway produders loved her so much that she actually was hired in Wicked. I am not saying you do or naming names but you guys stan Dua Lipa who can barely sing (that's a fact) but this incredibly talented Mexican singer appears to be yelling (in your opinon of course). 

Tinnitus15
Just now, Aphasic said:

Funny to find that Broadway produders loved her so much that she actually was hired in Wicked. I am not saying you do or naming names but you guys stan Dua Lipa who can barely sing (that's a fact) but this incredibly talented Mexican singer appears to be yelling (in your opinon of course). 

Oh Chile,the Dua hate is here again..So you’re trying to make me feel guilty  that i stan Dua?Not gonna work:staymad: 

and this phrase is a meme so don’t see why you’re so pressed about it..

Aphasic
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

Oh Chile,the Dua hate is here again..So you’re trying to make me feel guilty  that i stan Dua?Not gonna work:staymad: 

and this phrase is a meme so don’t see why you’re so pressed about it..

No, I love Dua too, I just thought your comment was a little unfair. Danna does sing way better than Dua. Dua has way way much more success than Danna. That's all. 

Tinnitus15
Just now, Aphasic said:

No, I love Dua too

Your comment sounded like a hate to me though especially “you guys Stan the girl,who can’t sing” :oprah:

I feel like me and @Regina George are the only ones who are defending Dua in this whole site..

Aphasic
14 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Keep yelling girl we hear you :neyde:

Then let's be careful with wording and the use of emoticons they can also send a different message than the you intended, remember that wording makes a difference. Thanks for defending her. :kiss:

Regina George
29 minutes ago, Aphasic said:

Then let's be careful with wording and the use of emoticons they can also send a different message than the you intended, remember that wording makes a difference. Thanks for defending her. :kiss:

You made a false statement.. Dua is a great vocalist and that is the fact. I don’t know where you’re getting “she can barely sing” from :bear: Also why even mention her here where it’s completely irrelevant to the topic? 

Killa
1 hour ago, Aphasic said:

Broadway producers flew to Mexicoy City to cast her. They must have found something in her, after all they are the experts on these matters. So if they thought she was talented enough for the part was for a reason. Don't you agree?

But why u talkig to me like that?? I was saying she is really talented. 

Then i asked if she used a microphone... Not all theatee is acoustic

Aphasic
1 hour ago, Killa said:

But why u talkig to me like that?? I was saying she is really talented. 

Then i asked if she used a microphone... Not all theatee is acoustic

How? I'm confusion :bradley:

Archived