💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B trademarks “Bardi Beauty”

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

cardi-b.jpg?quality=80&strip=all

The rapper's company, Washpoppin Inc., just filed legal docs to lock down the rights to the phrase "Bardi Beauty" -- which she apparently wants to slap onto a ton of different merch that screams of the fabulous life.

According to the trademark docs, Cardi is apparently aiming to hawk a bunch of glam products -- including stuff like cosmetics, fragrances, haircare, skincare, nail polish, nail enamel ... pretty much the works when it comes to a beauty line.

Source

HiddenWeirdo

„The last thing the world needs is another beauty brand, but that‘s too bad“ teas :billie:

Lippoutou

Oh no here we go :sis:

Serving "The last thing the world needs is another beauty brand.. but that's too bad" realness 

BUtterfield 8
3 minutes ago, Lippoutou said:

Serving "The last thing the world needs is another beauty brand.. but that's too bad" realness 

4 minutes ago, HiddenWeirdo said:

„The last thing the world needs is another beauty brand, but that‘s too bad“ teas :billie:

:lmao:

HiddenWeirdo
3 minutes ago, Lippoutou said:

Gurl, the last thing this thread needs is the exact same quote in a row :selena:

i'm actually getting my whole entire life at the fact that her company is called washpoppin, inc. :ladyhaha:

ALGAYDO

Rihanna, Gaga, Halsey, Kesha, Selena, now Cardi. Am I missing any other female artist that’s selling makeup? :emma:

BUtterfield 8
5 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Rihanna, Gaga, Halsey, Kesha, Selena, now Cardi. Am I missing any other female artist that’s selling makeup? :emma:

Ariana did trademarks for a beauty line called “thank u, next” but that was back in 2019 guess it’s not happening lol

Lippoutou
38 minutes ago, HiddenWeirdo said:

Gurl, the last thing this thread needs is the exact same quote in a row :selena:

Gurl, we posted it at the same time so I wouldn't have known :selena:

Anyways I think this tells just how dire the situation is

Thomas P

tumblr_m5afus7ZTO1r7pqi1o1_500.gif

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Runway
2 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

J Lo Beauty

Archived