💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Songs that were the most difficult growers?

Focus

Featured Posts

Focus

What song did you have a difficult time liking but eventually started to enjoy it at one point?

(dont come for me :spin:)

Mother of Puppies

Fashion! and swine.... there are now among my favorite songs :laughga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Aglaya

Plastic Doll :udidnt: I really disliked that song when it came out, and now I kinda bop to it tbh

could mean anything

pussycat
10 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

Swine for me too! I thought it was just too much for so long until i realized the build ups with the vocals and the concept are actually mind blowing :bradley: 

Cookie Tookie

Fashion!. It was my least favorite Gaga song ever until about 2 years ago when I realized it’s actually a cute bop. Hate the Will.i.am feature, but it’s not a bad song.

Poltergeist

Fashion! took a long time for me to grow, and also The Cure with the original instrumental, I've started liking it 2 months ago or so

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Poltergeist
1 hour ago, Allie X said:

Also THIS! I was so unimpressed with the album during my first listen, my boyfriend started listening to this a couple months ago and I was like, OH, DID ALLIE RECORD A NEW SONG? Idk how that happened, I was either so bored with the album that I didn't notice this bop, or I didn't even reach it. Also now I really like maybe half of the album :vegas:

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

PartySick
45 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

Plastic Doll :udidnt: I really disliked that song when it came out, and now I kinda bop to it tbh

Same :tony:

"DON'T! PLAY! WITH! MEEEE! IT! JUST! HURTS! MEEEE!"

The power that that has :tony:

🖤

PartySick
45 minutes ago, pussycat said:

Swine for me too! I thought it was just too much for so long until i realized the build ups with the vocals and the concept are actually mind blowing :bradley: 

58 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

Y'all better stan the song that made me a Monster :applause:

🖤

Pharamon

Almost anything by Lana not gonna lie...but then I play some songs from time to time and eventually they grow on me

Chromatikitten

Gaga’s last 5 lead singles—Born This Way, Applause, Perfect Illusion, Shallow, and Stupid Love :gayhat:

They’re all essential banger bops to me now but looking back perhaps the reason why I’ve had a lengthy history of getting underwhelmed by Gaga’s lead singles is that I keep hoping she comes thru with a huge epic comeback lead single that will top Bad Romance :pole:

She's meditating guys — She's died

C1trus

Replay and Marry The Night tbh

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Archived