💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Songs that were the most difficult growers?

Focus

Featured Posts

Babylon Dynasty

For some reason, Replay, Marry The Night, Donatella & Sexxx Dreams.

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

Swine definitely had to grow but it's in my top 5 of ARTPOP now. And Shallow actually, I didn't really like it at first but after I saw the movie then I grew to love it

Ronk

Donatella.  Wasn't a fan until I saw Gaga perform it live in artRAVE.  I was overwhelmed. OMG.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Monster7

Album versions of Sexxx Dreams, Manicure, ARTPOP, Swine and Dope since they felt so much overproduced compared to iTunes 2013 festival versions

Also Stupid Love, Plastic Doll and Sinner's Prayer, this one I didn't care for it for a whole year and then started to listen to it more and since then it's in my top 4 from Joanne

Hebi

The last one was Just Another Day but honestly Gaga has several songs I skip all the time

RAMROD

Once you reach that point finally, bliss.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JusKeepBreathin

California Girls. I wanted Katy to keep that pop/ rock sound from her first album. California Girls was to much pop and not enough rock that I wanted from her. But it grew on me. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

StressedOut

Lol I hated Replay the first time I listened, and now I think it's probably the best song on Chromatica (at least top 3 tbh)

Economy

Lady Gaga - Enigma

Lady Gaga - Replay

Lady Gaga - Highway Unicorn

Katy Perry - Small Talk

Katy Perry - 365

Gwen Stefani: Baby Dont Lie

All of these i disliked for a while but after some listens i love them all now :legend:

Economy
3 hours ago, StressedOut said:

Lol I hated Replay the first time I listened, and now I think it's probably the best song on Chromatica (at least top 3 tbh)

Same!!!!!!!! For me Enigma was also difficult at first

username9384747
44 minutes ago, Economy said:

Lady Gaga - Enigma

Lady Gaga - Replay

Lady Gaga - Highway Unicorn

Katy Perry - Small Talk

Katy Perry - 365

Gwen Stefani: Baby Dont Lie

All of these i disliked for a while but after some listens i love them all now :legend:

Us Canadian’s on the same page. Engima and Replay are my top two difficult growers for the Chromatica album.

Archived