Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
youtuber

David Dobrik severely injured friend for stunt

LateToCult

Featured Posts

FrederickSpears
1 hour ago, holy scheisse said:

So what's the tea on the other reasons why the internet's over him?

His friends allegedly raped some girls at a party at his house, and David knew about it and did nothing apparently and is still friends with the guy(s)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProfessionalClown
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

How funny though that Jeff is talking about it only now that the whole world is against David :koons:

Like when Tati hated James' behaviour but she only started to publicly bash him when he was in the middle of drama.

It’s called a power dynamic Lucas. Read a book.

Gabi001
1 hour ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Well he’s also an idiot for riding on a crane handled by someone with zero experience

can David get deported already 

We don't want him back here in Slovakia :saladga:

I'm not having fun tonight.

BUtterfield 8
1 hour ago, Aphasic said:

Holy guacamole! That looks very dangereous! Why do people do this?

They wanna be famous 

MonsterofFame

Is it unfortunate? Yes.
Should we blame David for this? No.

This guy knew exactly the risks he was taking. Common sense would tell you that this is not safe at all. They call these STUNTS for a reason -- there's a risk because you're intentionally doing dangerous behavior for a thrill. Otherwise, no one would watch the video.

LateToCult
29 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Mental illness 

19 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

Is it unfortunate? Yes.

This guy knew exactly the risks he was taking. Common sense would tell you that this is not safe at all. They call these STUNTS for a reason -- there's a risk because you're intentionally doing dangerous behavior for a thrill. Otherwise, no one would watch the video.

The excavator incident is very much David’s fault because he was operating the machine. Yes, he’s surrounded by morons but he was the moron in the driver’s seat.

43 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Wtf. Is he okay like mentally? 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

ballerios

tbh i'm scared if my life is goin to be like david's lol.. that's the lesson guys .. find yourself a good friend and true friend

not the one who adds another problem to ur life when the world is hating you now. yeah call me a big fan of david but tbh this is you both in the wrong here.

uo111
2 hours ago, MonsterofFame said:

Is it unfortunate? Yes.

Was he not operating the crane?

ALGAYDO
3 hours ago, MonsterofFame said:

Is it unfortunate? Yes.

They should both be blamed. David for operating the machine and the friend for agreeing to do this stunt. 

Archived