💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
youtuber

David Dobrik severely injured friend for stunt

LateToCult

Featured Posts

Altair
8 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

You'd have to be really ****ing stupid to agree to do this tho.

Yup. Let’s not forget this. 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
holy scheisse

So what's the tea on the other reasons why the internet's over him?

PartySick
27 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

if its in the usa, laws apparantly dont matter there

I feel like reckless endangerment applies, especially if he isn't licensed to operate that backhoe/digger. Like, a fine at least idk. No court would give Jeff a dime if he sued though considering he willingly went along with it in the first place

They're both stupid :huntyga: maybe they learned something from this? :huntyga:

41 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

What an intere$ting ob$ervation, @PartySick

"Qwhite"? :poot: is this a race thing now or? :poot:

I thought it was just some idiot YouTuber that hurt his almost-as-stupid friend :laughga:

🖤

venuspop

I never liked him beforehand he's as stupid as he his cringey, I said what I said. :bear:

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

Lottie Winters
16 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

There have been multiple instances of racist skits, paying people off, and they essentially set up a bit for a girl to get ra*ed. And another bit where they sexually assaulted a man on camera.

LateToCult
5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

"Qwhite"? :poot: is this a race thing now or? :poot:

I thought it was just some idiot YouTuber that hurt his almost-as-stupid friend :laughga:

I deleted it because I knew people would get butthurt. But let’s be real. If he didn’t come from a European country his ass would’ve been reported to DHS a long time ago.

venuspop
14 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but if I remember correctly he also made a video with underage girls (above 18 but below 21, they were drinking alcohol) they had some kind of party and they ended up getting assaulted by his friends and he didn't do anything about it.

PawsUpJago

Still never understood how so many people found him likeable, he always gave me gross vibes. 

Deport the ugly rat. 

PartySick
Just now, LateToCult said:

I deleted it because I knew people would get butthurt. But let’s be real. If he didn’t come from a European country his ass would’ve been reported to DHS a long time ago.

I didn't even know he was an immigrant :laughga: I've never heard of this guy before seeing this thread.

I don't see the point in making a big sociopolitical issue statement about this. The dudes are stupid, let's just leave it at that :laughga:

🖤

Lottie Winters
1 minute ago, venuspop said:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but if I remember correctly he also made a video with underage girls (above 18 but below 21, they were drinking alcohol) they had some kind of party and they ended up getting assaulted by his friends and he didn't do anything about it.

Yes and he had Jason Nash dress in a mask and sexually assault Seth twice.

venuspop
1 minute ago, Lottie Winters said:

Yes and he had Jason Nash dress in a mask and sexually assault Seth twice.

omg thank you, I forgot to mention that

edit: can we put the paul brothers and david on some kind of island far away from humanity :neyde:

LateToCult
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

I didn't even know he was an immigrant :laughga: I've never heard of this guy before seeing this thread.

I don't see the point in making a big sociopolitical issue statement about this. The dudes are stupid, let's just leave it at that :laughga:

I mean, I deleted that part almost immediately after I posted it. You’re the one that brought it up again.

GooberChill
45 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

if its in the usa, laws apparantly dont matter there

They dont matter if you are WHITE or RICH

I'm assuming he's both.

Lucas
51 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Yeah, that’s what happens when people have any slight power. They don’t get called out until there is a net of people willing to do it at the same time. Once the first brick is thrown it opens doors for others to support them and share their stories.

Absolutely! I should have precised that I just wanted to point out the hipocrisy of the situation. If you don't like someone's behaviour, you stop talking to them immediatly, not after the whole world is against them :/

FrederickSpears

Don't care about him but I have always found him hot and I definitely WOULD :ally:

Archived