💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

House of Gucci release dates according to IMDb

HosedDownGypsy

Featured Posts

Original Diva

They're still filming though. Don't films take ages to develop? A star is born began filming in like early 2017 (from memory)  and didn't come out until late 2018. Surely they would need more time..?

excuse me no

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ziggy
9 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

They're still filming though. Don't films take ages to develop? A star is born began filming in like early 2017 (from memory)  and didn't come out until late 2018. Surely they would need more time..?

Eh probably not. If you think about it, not a lot is filming rn so they don’t really have a whole lot on their plate which gives them the capacity to focus a lot on Gucci. ASIB was also not expected to do v well whereas Gucci is straight Oscar bait so they want to work to get on that. Then also factor in what I imagine is very little CG and this is a decently feasible timeline.

Tinnitus15
59 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Eh probably not. If you think about it, not a lot is filming rn so they don’t really have a whole lot on their plate which gives them the capacity to focus a lot on Gucci. ASIB was also not expected to do v well whereas Gucci is straight Oscar bait so they want to work to get on that. Then also factor in what I imagine is very little CG and this is a decently feasible timeline.

I think Ridley is known for shooting and editing at the same time that’s why he works so fast 

18 hours ago, NewUsername said:

Not Italy out of all getting it later than a lot of the other countries nnn

It is because Italy is a colonizer country and they dont deserve a earlier date because back in history they did very horrible things, I think Germany shuldnt have it either because of the nazi drama. #Woke #HouseOfGucciOnlyForNonColonizers

Ziggy
10 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Today they’re filming in the Supreme court in Rome 

If only cake like lady Gaga were written nowadays. The serves she could list off :firega:

Jay.P

Will be treating myself to a ticket on 25/11 (My birthday) :ohwell:

Do you hear that? It's poison.

lilboyblue

I really, really hope Gaga delivers. Do you think this will get a festival premiere? Which it most definitely needs if it's aiming for awards consideration. But that would make pos-production timeline even tighter.

gypsy101
8 hours ago, homomo said:

I’m pretty sure most of the English speaking world says that. But the US is basically the only country to write it the way they say it.

idgi why is it so weird to write it the way that we say it, sounds so much simpler than whatever y’all are doing with the date :laughga:

8 hours ago, Blake said:

How you speak English.

Except you can also say 'the 22nd of April' :flop:

American ways mean nothing, I mean America is one of five countries who use farenheit instead of celcius, so. :whitney:

of course you can say 22nd of April but that’s much more rare here in America

gypsy101
6 hours ago, Original Diva said:

movies that don’t have like special effects and stuff don’t need that long to edit / have post production on

flyaway
6 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

It is because Italy is a colonizer country and they dont deserve a earlier date because back in history they did very horrible things, I think Germany shuldnt have it either because of the nazi drama. #Woke #HouseOfGucciOnlyForNonColonizers

By that logic, the US neither could have it 'cause it was built on colonialism and white priviledge over native americans :poot:

#HouseOfGucciOnlyForNativeAmericans

fghtrfd

If Adam is about to wrap I wonder if Gaga is too or if she'll be there longer? I do think from how long they've been filming he's going to be in the majority of the film but Gaga may still have a few more scenes to do after he's done.

Archived