💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kelly Clarkson: "Lady Gaga is one of the nicest people"

flyaway

Featured Posts

GucciGa

Kelly would be a good celeb for Gaga to be friends with. She seems Chill and not backstabby or mean (unless you are Miley 😂

😇

River

u too sis, you're so nice and cute, loved u since since u been gone I could pee for the first :heart:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

username9384747
1 minute ago, GucciGa said:

Kelly would be a good celeb for Gaga to be friends with. She seems Chill and not backstabby or mean (unless you are Miley 😂

I can’t wait for the day Kelly gets a Lifetime Achievement Award from the Grammys. She deserves to be recognized on such a level. I’m going to show my age here but Kelly is one of the few artists I’ve followed since the start of her career like I did with Gaga.

Franch Toast

I love Kelly. She comes across as truly genuine. 

She/Her/Hers

FrederickSpears

Yup! I've always heard Gaga and Britney were two of the nicest pop girls, and I'll add Kelly to that list too :heart:

Ronk

Many artists and actors who have met Gaga praise her for being so nice and down to earth.  I'll never forget what Xtina said about Gaga on The Voice after their duet of DWUW.  She said it was so rare in the industry for someone to be so nice and down to earth as Gaga.

I live outside the space time continuum.

GucciGa
48 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Many artists and actors who have met Gaga praise her for being so nice and down to earth.  I'll never forget what Xtina said about Gaga on The Voice after their duet of DWUW.  She said it was so rare in the industry for someone to be so nice and down to earth as Gaga.

But even her NYU classmates said that. That she was always so nice and supportive and if they had a performance coming up she would praise them and encourage them. You don't fake that. Cynthia didn't raise a rude b*tch! 

😇

Ronk
27 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

But even her NYU classmates said that. That she was always so nice and supportive and if they had a performance coming up she would praise them and encourage them. You don't fake that. Cynthia didn't raise a rude b*tch! 

Exactly.  Just by being herself she wins the hearts of those who meet her.  We stan the queen of kindness.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived