Mother of Puppies

next country: Germany :firega:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you šŸ§¹

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen
1 hour ago, milam said:

before the song goes it says "disco-lancio" and lancio means "launch/premiere" I'm throbbingĀ 

Ā 

Oh wow they're not playing the radio versionĀ :oprah:

Noir

Hopefully she sends it to other countries, UK and Ireland would EAT. THIS. UP.Ā 

Notice how she sent it to both European countries where she has a high media presence at the moment:

France for the Dom Perignon collaboration

Italy for House of GucciĀ 

Ā 

The Z
3 hours ago, HighwayFantasy said:

Wth haha, does anybody knows the airplay Free WomanĀ gets in France since it has been played on the radio for a week now?

Little to no airplay

If I'm right NRJ only played it once

JazmineRice

Is she sending FW to countries she's filming HoG in? I wonder if she has other motives for it? Is it to make a presence on the audiences there that also know she is there? Or is it just personal, because she just wants to live her best life and wants to live to hear the song hit the radio? Either way, I think it's rad that her team is making odd choices like this.

Tinnitus15
8 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Little to no airplay

If I'm right NRJ only played it once

wow...What was the reason then,anyways..If it wasn't for the random promo video from today, i could have said she just have to delete the Chromatica out now from her twitter and ig and move one, but she said not today

The Z
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

wow...What was the reason then,anyways..If it wasn't for the random promo video from today, i could have said she just have to delete the Chromatica out now from her twitter and ig and move one, but she said not today

I think about this everyday, but she probably doesn't do it because of the meltdowns that would cause

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I think about this everyday, but she probably doesn't do it because of the meltdowns that would cause

nah the bigger ones are everyday waiting forĀ something to happen..Probably gonna end the era when she's back in USA

Economy
On 4/22/2021 at 10:20 AM, Delulu Rogers said:

Meanwhile North American radios havenā€™t had a single since May 2020

First ARUTW now FW

Ā 

Why is Europe always getting more singles :saladga:

Ā 

Last time i visisted Portugal ARUTW was always on the radio. Meanwhile here in Canada ppl who didnt whatch the movie dont even know the song exists :madge:

Archived