Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

The Conjuring 3 Official Trailer!!!

weed

Featured Posts

B2theRich33
1 hour ago, DiamondHeart326 said:

You need to remember that ed and Lorraine are real people and these movies are all based off their real cases, Lorraine and Ed were devout Catholics because they used their faith to fight demons. So that's why the story is like this. I fully distance myself from religion but as an investigator myself I have seen some **** and I can tell you that the ritual Romano works, but I have a theory on this and it's totally controversial so I guess I'll only speak it if anyone wants to hear it but I'm not wanting to stir the pot and **** on anyone's religion. I'm catholic myself or I was now I'm more agnostic and spiritualist. Enjoy the movies for what they are, if you are interested in the real cases tho I reccomend the books ed and Lorraine have out some of these have already been movies like the haunting in Connecticut. Whether you believe in God or not the devil is real, It's just it's not what everyone believes based on the bible and christianity, I've experienced it firsthand and if you think the horror movies are scary trust me it's far more terrifying coming across this in real life. Ever seen it rain indoors? And from the ground up? 🤷‍♂️

Hi I’m interested! Similar experiences here so I completely get it 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flippy
2 hours ago, DiamondHeart326 said:

You need to remember that ed and Lorraine are real people and these movies are all based off their real cases, Lorraine and Ed were devout Catholics because they used their faith to fight demons. So that's why the story is like this. I fully distance myself from religion but as an investigator myself I have seen some **** and I can tell you that the ritual Romano works, but I have a theory on this and it's totally controversial so I guess I'll only speak it if anyone wants to hear it but I'm not wanting to stir the pot and **** on anyone's religion. I'm catholic myself or I was now I'm more agnostic and spiritualist. Enjoy the movies for what they are, if you are interested in the real cases tho I reccomend the books ed and Lorraine have out some of these have already been movies like the haunting in Connecticut. Whether you believe in God or not the devil is real, It's just it's not what everyone believes based on the bible and christianity, I've experienced it firsthand and if you think the horror movies are scary trust me it's far more terrifying coming across this in real life. Ever seen it rain indoors? And from the ground up? 🤷‍♂️

I’d actually love to hear about your experiences if you’re willing to share please! :hug:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

TimisaMonster

Yes! Bring on the blairwitch realness!!! :nooo:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Future Lovers
On 4/22/2021 at 12:14 PM, tomsches said:

Meh... I absolutely loved the first movie, but it's bothering me that the conjuring movies are all about God and the devil. It makes it seem like Christianity is the only true religion in the world and every other religion or being an atheist is wrong. Like, I'm an atheist and I would still like to believe that everything the Warrens did actually happened, but she's always like "I can see the ghosts of the people who died in this house because of the power of god". 

I do get that, but at the same time they have to remain as faithful as they can to the Warren's stories. One of the conditions given to the filmmakers when this whole thing got started is that they couldn't fundamentally alter who Ed and Lorraine were and their approach to their work. Ed and Lorraine were both very spiritual and in touch with Catholicism, hence their long list of contacts in the church. They can somewhat tone it down, but they cannot abandon it all together if they're going to continue to keep the promises they made, something James Wan is very intent on doing. 

Ricardo

I have a feeling it won't be as good as the first two, this franchise is getting boring and less scary overtime, the first movie was exceptionally good 

Archived