💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

The Conjuring 3 Official Trailer!!!

weed

Featured Posts

ballerios
5 minutes ago, tomsches said:

Meh... I absolutely loved the first movie, but it's bothering me that the conjuring movies are all about God and the devil. It makes it seem like Christianity is the only true religion in the world and every other religion or being an atheist is wrong. Like, I'm an atheist and I would still like to believe that everything the Warrens did actually happened, but she's always like "I can see the ghosts of the people who died in this house because of the power of god". 

ofc they are going to be playing in the christianity, if they use other religion its going to be weird no correlation lol

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Runway
7 minutes ago, tomsches said:

Meh... I absolutely loved the first movie, but it's bothering me that the conjuring movies are all about God and the devil. It makes it seem like Christianity is the only true religion in the world and every other religion or being an atheist is wrong. Like, I'm an atheist and I would still like to believe that everything the Warrens did actually happened, but she's always like "I can see the ghosts of the people who died in this house because of the power of god". 

Its just a horror movie nothing is real. Now religion representation has to be thing too. I hate it here

tenor.gif

ballerios
2 minutes ago, Runway said:

Its just a horror movie nothing is real. Now religion representation has to be thing too. I hate it here

tenor.gif

YES TO THIS LOL .. 

tomsches
5 minutes ago, ballerios said:

ofc they are going to be playing in the christianity, if they use other religion its going to be weird no correlation lol

why would it be weird lol?

1 minute ago, Runway said:

tenor.gif

I wasn't talking about representation at all. I don't care about that in this specific example. My point was that those movies are less believable and less scary for me becaue I'm not christian. Also, all three movies are based on real events and real people. I'm watching The View right now by the way ;) 

Tinnitus15

OMMGGGGG i love the conjuring and every possible horror movie..Vera Farmiga and Patrick Wilson for me are one of the most iconic movie couple..I am gonna watch it for sure

This hot mess twink in the beginning.He can kill me, introduce me to the devil, but i think i am gonna work my ass of for a time with him.C'mon baby we're going to freak land.:lolly:

ballerios
6 minutes ago, tomsches said:

why would it be weird lol?

because the whole movie centers on christianity .. it would've been weird if they suddenly changing to different religion rite? 

B2theRich33
23 minutes ago, tomsches said:

To believe in demonic possession is to believe in the devil... to believe in the devil is to believe in the existence of god.... it goes hand in hand. You can’t have one without the other. Many people who are spiritually gifted like Lorraine do have a strong faith. Whether it be an organized religion or something to keep you protected whatever that may be.... I for one am gifted like this and believe in this representation of what I follow but I don’t call it god and devil.

And they aren’t saying other religions or atheism is wrong at all... it’s literally what the Warren’s follow in terms of their spirituality...

JusKeepBreathin

It will never be as good as...

crows-have-eyes-movie-poster-.jpg?qualit

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

DiamondHeart326
1 hour ago, tomsches said:

You need to remember that ed and Lorraine are real people and these movies are all based off their real cases, Lorraine and Ed were devout Catholics because they used their faith to fight demons. So that's why the story is like this. I fully distance myself from religion but as an investigator myself I have seen some **** and I can tell you that the ritual Romano works, but I have a theory on this and it's totally controversial so I guess I'll only speak it if anyone wants to hear it but I'm not wanting to stir the pot and **** on anyone's religion. I'm catholic myself or I was now I'm more agnostic and spiritualist. Enjoy the movies for what they are, if you are interested in the real cases tho I reccomend the books ed and Lorraine have out some of these have already been movies like the haunting in Connecticut. Whether you believe in God or not the devil is real, It's just it's not what everyone believes based on the bible and christianity, I've experienced it firsthand and if you think the horror movies are scary trust me it's far more terrifying coming across this in real life. Ever seen it rain indoors? And from the ground up? 🤷‍♂️

RAMROD
1 hour ago, tomsches said:

I mean, most parts of these movies are based on Ed and Lorraine Warren experiences. The very couple IRL who were member of Catholic Roman Church and held that demonic forces are likely to possess those who lack faith. Not sure why you are acting surprised that Christianity are used as somekind of weapon against demonic/evil entity?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

DiamondHeart326

Also, mediumship has nothing to do with god, we're all capable of this ability but so very few of us have access to that part of our brains, the reason god comes up is because the conjuring is using demonic cases of theirs I mean they're demonologists they only took severe cases, if you want to see the real Lorraine work a case look up episodes of the tv show paranormal state. Ryan called her in on many cases and to see her work you will totally see the movies nailed it. The first two conjuring films Lorraine was on set, sadly she passed away just 2 years ago this past week 

Dominic

They managed to do horror in a really interesting way the previous 2, almost old-fashioned and raw scares but this one seems a bit...Hollywood? Will see how it goes 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

ThatGagaBoobStan
2 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

This hot mess twink in the beginning.He can kill me, introduce me to the devil, but i think i am gonna work my ass of for a time with him.C'mon baby we're going to freak land.:lolly:

And I Oop Whatcha Say GIF by Jasmine Masters

“I’ve got rain stored in the boobs”-Boobga 2020🤡

Archived