Shawn Mendes shares mirror "sel-feet"

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
6 hours ago, Kadikaado said:

Is Shawn Mendes considered "white"? Because his last name is very "latino". My cousin has the same name.

I know at least part of his background is Portuguese. Hes Portuguese-Canadian like me (and Nelly Fortado :ally:)

I dunno if he has any other mix in background tho

Economy
6 hours ago, milam said:

the fact is that race is an evolving concept (that's not even used anymore in some languages because it's reductive). he may have portuguese "blood" but I don't think he's been raised in a culturally latino household or community, or he doesn't show latino culture or habits so...

Portuguese are not latino anyway :rip:

Bonkers
14 minutes ago, LandonM170 said:

Still it doesn't mean you need to go around calling him gay, bi, or pan if he is just in the closet. If he likes guy that is fine however he says he is straight so he's straight.

I agree with you.  It's his choice how to identify, and some people use this as a way to attack him, or tease him, and it's not nice or right.    But.... :reductive:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

imnotyourbabe10

This thread...

XgbE.gif

Also, I have been wondering if I have a bit of a foot fetish?  I'm usually so not into feet, but I can admire well-maintained toes and feet.

Lion Heart

5 pages for a foot shot :bear:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Sandrology
9 hours ago, COOOK said:

EzcMoGWVgAMzLve?format=jpg&name=large

:gaycat: "I love it when you cuddle sweaty feet yeah" :gaycat:

:gaycat: "I wish i could pedicure I didn't need yeah"  :gaycat:

:gaycat: "But every toe is ohh, la la la..."  :gaycat:

Leoooo

A) I think this narrative that he is gay is so wrong. It's like he has 1 million school kids doing the "are you gay?" "yOuR'e gAy" thing. Even if you think he is, keep it to yourself, as HE says that he is not. (I have my own opinions on this, but still) It isnt anyones place to force a sexuality on someone if they say they are not. it is so, so wrong. He has talked about it and said everyone has thought he was gay his whole life and it effected his confidence. If you think he is, let him come out of the closet in his own time.

B) I'm sorry im not opposed to finding feet hot, but his foot looks gross.

Paris Hilton Reaction GIF

stevana229
4 hours ago, AVATAR said:

he's straight oh my god get over it. you people who push a sexuality on someone are so annoying.

you're gonna be salty when he does actually come out

PartySick

I agree with a few people here. The speculation around his sexuality isn't cute :sweat:

🖤

The contrast of a foot fetish discussion and a race discussion happening in the same thread and both having started on the very first page is sending me, Idk how to explain it :air: GGD in a nutshell

⚡🐲

FameHookah

Gross, i'll never get that fetish, also his foot is weird and bony idk ew..

WTF is MDNA

ladygagafan1234
24 minutes ago, stevana229 said:

you're gonna be salty when he does actually come out

no. i'm not. why exactly do you think he's gay when he says he's straight? do u think all gay men have to be feminine in the same way you think all straight people have to be masculine?

Monsieur D
15 hours ago, ThatGagaBoobStan said:

Did she lie? :ohwell: 

He reminds me of me, but at 8 yo trying to fit into the soccer team :yennefer: it's not it honey 

Archived