Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shawn Mendes shares mirror "sel-feet"

COOOK

Featured Posts

A MESS
17 minutes ago, Butters Stotch said:

I'm latino and I find it funny how people often confuse this. It's ok. I wasn't trying to make anyone feel bad. Anyway. Let's suck some toes together gheys 

Crackhead Aqsa GIF by iLOVEFRiDAY

this is making me feel uncomfortable but also laugh a lot 

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Robagaga said:

Am I into feet? No

Have I ever licked a foot? No

Have I ever sucked a toe? No 

Would I suck on those sexy skinny toes? Yes

giphy.gif

All my answers are literally the opposite of yours 🥴

stevana229

once again, his label is 1000000000% keeping him in the closet so they can keep making money off him. he's literally going to come out of the closet in a couple years

Butters Stotch
29 minutes ago, milam said:

this is making me feel uncomfortable but also laugh a lot 

Welcome to Gagadaily :huntyga:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

ladygagafan1234
1 hour ago, stevana229 said:

once again, his label is 1000000000% keeping him in the closet so they can keep making money off him. he's literally going to come out of the closet in a couple years

he's straight oh my god get over it. you people who push a sexuality on someone are so annoying.

ladygagafan1234
5 hours ago, Kadikaado said:

Is Shawn Mendes considered "white"? Because his last name is very "latino". My cousin has the same name.

it's mendes not mendez

Bonkers
1 hour ago, AVATAR said:

he's straight oh my god get over it. you people who push a sexuality on someone are so annoying.

I had a friend who was gay in so many ways, and everybody thought he was gay.  But I was very close with him, he was married, he had kids.  He had absolutely no homophobia towards me.  He would come to the gay bar with me on the odd occassion.  We talked about everything.   

In spite of his interests and mannerisms - I believed that his marriage was legit and he was straight.  I was very close for over 15 years before he finally came out.  And no, he's not bi, he's gay.  Very, very gay.

So now, I trust my gaydar.  And, I trust Wendy Williams.  The body language is clear, I personally believe we'll see this young star come out of the closet one day.  I don't think he's doing it because of his labels demands, or because he's scared.  There are all kinds of reasons people do this and they're not all based in fear and shame.  

It's nice of you to defend him from people who are calling him a liar and putting their noses in to his private life and sexuality.  It's nobody's business, and it is rude to invalidate how he chooses to identify.  But, don't be too surprised when us nosey people are eventually proven right.  :vegas:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

A MESS

"i trust wendy williams" welcome to the circusssssssssss

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Bonkers
6 minutes ago, milam said:

"i trust wendy williams" welcome to the circusssssssssss

she knows gays and she can ready body language better than almost anyone.  Chemistry is visible. Just facts.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Reginald
17 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

So now, I trust my gaydar..  :vegas:

This I don't know much about Shawn (so I can't speak on him) but my personal experience as someone who's been out for 15 years has left me absolutely shocked at how many "straight" men are actually hooking up with guys on the side. 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

PartySick
6 hours ago, Kadikaado said:

Interesting. So he is actually read as "white" even though portugueses fit in the "spanish criteria". I just think the concept of races in North America really messy.

Nobody here is pure bred :laughga: we're all a mashup of different ethnicities and backgrounds.

6 hours ago, RenegAde said:

Pretty  sure he reads gagadaily at this point 

Does he have a brother?

If he reads GGD and is willing to appease some of the more "colorful" members here...I hope he doesn't have a brother :deadbanana:

🖤

Pennywise
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Nobody here is pure bred :laughga:

I'd say there's a LOT of 100% clown ancestry around here :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

PartySick
4 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I'd say there's a LOT of 100% clown ancestry around here :poot:

Not sure if you mean in America (as a whole) or GGD but you're right either way :flower:

🖤

LandonM170
35 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

I had a friend who was gay in so many ways, and everybody thought he was gay.  But I was very close with him, he was married, he had kids.  He had absolutely no homophobia towards me.  He would come to the gay bar with me on the odd occassion.  We talked about everything.   

In spite of his interests and mannerisms - I believed that his marriage was legit and he was straight.  I was very close for over 15 years before he finally came out.  And no, he's not bi, he's gay.  Very, very gay.

So now, I trust my gaydar.  And, I trust Wendy Williams.  The body language is clear, I personally believe we'll see this young star come out of the closet one day.  I don't think he's doing it because of his labels demands, or because he's scared.  There are all kinds of reasons people do this and they're not all based in fear and shame.  

It's nice of you to defend him from people who are calling him a liar and putting their noses in to his private life and sexuality.  It's nobody's business, and it is rude to invalidate how he chooses to identify.  But, don't be too surprised when us nosey people are eventually proven right.  :vegas:

Still it doesn't mean you need to go around calling him gay, bi, or pan if he is just in the closet. If he likes guy that is fine however he says he is straight so he's straight.

Archived