Jump to content

HEAVY METAL LOVER (LYRIC VIDEO)

celeb

Shawn Mendes shares mirror "sel-feet"


Featured Posts

Kadikaado
14 hours ago, Butters Stotch said:

What? On what planet?? He is Portuguese, that makes him European, not Spanish. 

In the USA they call portuguese hispanics, sorry, it's not spanish, it's hispanic (what means the same anyway).

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Butters Stotch

    9

  • Kadikaado

    8

  • A MESS

    7

  • JoanneMonster

    4

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Am I into feet? No Have I ever licked a foot? No Have I ever sucked a toe? No  Would I suck on those sexy skinny toes? Yes  

no.

Kadikaado
11 hours ago, AVATAR said:

it's mendes not mendez

Honey, Mendes with an S is one of the most common last names in Brasil. It's the same last name with different graphy. ;D

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.
Link to post
Share on other sites
Kadikaado
9 hours ago, Economy said:

I know at least part of his background is Portuguese. Hes Portuguese-Canadian like me (and Nelly Fortado :ally:)

 

I dunno if he has any other mix in background tho

Yes, but Nelly Furtado was sold as a "latin girl", at least here in Brazil. They exploited a lot that she is of portuguese descendent when she was playing at the radios here.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.
Link to post
Share on other sites
A MESS
11 hours ago, Economy said:

Portuguese are not latino anyway :rip:

read my later message!

Link to post
Share on other sites
gypsy101

honestly people freak out too much about feet, idk what people find so gross about them. sure they go on the ground but like you wear shoes and socks, they don't get that dirty. just scrub them up before doing anything with sexual with them

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
peskypuss
6 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

honestly people freak out too much about feet, idk what people find so gross about them. sure they go on the ground but like you wear shoes and socks, they don't get that dirty. just scrub them up before doing anything with sexual with them

I found the feet guy :chica:

🅿🆄🆂🆂 🅿🆄🆂🆂
Link to post
Share on other sites
Shawniqua Mendes
57 minutes ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

@Shawniqua Mendes doesn’t play does she :giveup:

How many times do I have to repeat that I'm not Shawn. I am his older, prettier sister Shawniqua.

This is getting really tiring.

Plus his feet smell like an expired Grana Padano cheese so don't get too excited. 

Here you have my last selfie to admire how sexy I am

Wipe-Out17-23-2021-111710-175000.jpg

Wolałabym być sucha, ale przynajmniej jestem mokra. Szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj, szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj
  • LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
gypsy101
1 hour ago, peskypuss said:

I found the feet guy :chica:

lmao i’m not even that into them but they don’t like disgust me and i find peoples hatred of them silly

Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD

Eww, :bradley:   lemme sell these picture for thousands real quick :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ やれやれだわ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites
Messy vers
21 minutes ago, Shawniqua Mendes said:

How many times do I have to repeat that I'm not Shawn. I am his older, prettier sister Shawniqua.

This is getting really tiring.

Plus his feet smell like an expired Grana Padano cheese so don't get too excited. 

Here you have my last selfie to admire how sexy I am

Wipe-Out17-23-2021-111710-175000.jpg

Your name... Isn't prostata? But you are looking for wonderland? :enigma:

Buy Haus Lab On Itunes
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Aussie
20 hours ago, Kadikaado said:

Is Shawn Mendes considered "white"? Because his last name is very "latino". My cousin has the same name.

So he can’t be a Latino if he is white? Isn’t Latino referring more so to people of South and Central America as well as Europeans from Spain, Portugal and even Italy? I mean the word Latin (language alone...)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Economy
4 hours ago, Kadikaado said:

In the USA they call portuguese hispanics, sorry, it's not spanish, it's hispanic (what means the same anyway).

 

16 minutes ago, Aussie said:

So he can’t be a Latino if he is white? Isn’t Latino referring more so to people of South and Central America as well as Europeans from Spain, Portugal and even Italy? I mean the word Latin (language alone...)

If thats true ive never heard of it. Im almosg 28 now ive yet to be called latino even once :enigma:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...