💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Little Mix tease new look as a trio

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Little Mix's 'Confetti' featuring Saweetie comes out next Friday. Saweetie said the part she wrote in the song was in inspired by the girls.

They captioned the photo:

Patiently waiting for April 30... #NewProfilePic

Ezj2GYRXEAE2edE?format=jpg&name=large

Their stylists also teased 'New Era Pending'

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
6 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Jade is serving i havent slept in a week

She's tired of Little Mix being slept on :giveup:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Leigh Ann is serving Michael Jackson tribute act and I am HERE for it! @PartySick thots on miss thing honoring the legend himself? :stalkga: 

Magneto

Weird question. Are they gonna cut Jesy out of this version of Confetti? :messga:

Free my mind

Gimme More
3 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Weird question. Are they gonna cut Jesy out of this version of Confetti? :messga:

I know there have been changes made to the song and more vocals/instruments added, however no-one has confirmed whether Jesy has been removed or not.

I'd assume she has been removed, imagine how messy it'd be if they kept her in the song :ladyhaha:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Magneto
2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

I know there have been changes made to the song and more vocals/instruments added, however no-one has confirmed whether Jesy has been removed or not.

I'd assume she has been removed, imagine how messy it'd be if they kept her in the song :ladyhaha:

I mean both options are equally understandable and messy at the same time. The most appropriate thing for me would be to release a new album, but that would be a total waste

Free my mind

Gimme More
1 minute ago, Magneto said:

I mean both options are equally understandable and messy at the same time. The most appropriate thing for me would be to release a new album, but that would be a total waste

I agree, I do wish they had released a brand new single/album! But i'm glad they didn't let the era die, the girls really carried the whole era.

I'm guessing 'Confetti' may be the 'closer' for the era and hopefully a new album is to come as they've all been spotted in the recording studio lately!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Spock

Why does Leigh Anne look like the Night Stalker

who will love me when the night is over

Gimme More
1 hour ago, MikeyL said:

Love the photo. I wonder when all-new music will be released - maybe autumn this year?

Their collaboration with David Guetta called Heartbreak Anthem is out at the end of next month!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived