💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica is Gaga’s Best Album

CubbyGaga

Featured Posts

MaMaMarryTheNight

I also really like it, but it’s easily her most.. unexperimental one :triggered: as I already stated before, it doesn’t have to be groundbreaking like BTW to be good, but yeah I’ll say it, it’s a pretty bland pop record. Which is good 

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche
34 minutes ago, CubbyGaga said:

Hehehe you still cute tho :hor:

Why thank you :hor:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Blackout19

Yas. It is!!! 

Her best album, and one of the best pop album ever! 

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

rinasawachanta

Omg yes, I love this album so much. One of her best works, right below BTW.

Anderson123

Nothing will ever top Born This Way but it's still a great album and stands on it's own feet. 

Kadikaado

I agree so much with you.

But I think I love Chromatica as an album, but Chromatica lacks stand out songs like Paparazzi or Bad Romance, it lacks an anthem. Chromatica is an excelent state of mind. It's great through it all, it lacks a climax moment (maybe Babylon works as that), but maybe what we truly need is promotion and promotion will give us the anthem we need. I really don't see Rain On Me as an anthem, the lyrics are perfect, but the music is very generic to me.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

G U C C I

I love that there are so many who love the record and while I can agree that it is her most cohesive album, I find it to be the most bland for me and I dislike 90% of the overall production. There are portions of it I love and I think she has some lyrical elements that are good but nothing consistent overall for me personally. But who knows maybe one day I will have a much stronger appreciation for it! I still stream it hoping that something will click. 

Yxilon
2 hours ago, CubbyGaga said:

Stupid Love, Rain on Me and 911 are her best videos since the Born This Way era. 

G.U.Y. and John Wayne exist :neyde:

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

S0436

Maybe if they had gone with some of the original mixes and also not chopped up songs so they would be Spotify-ready.  

Damon

sassy dance moms GIF

i don't know if you were here a few years ago but she has an album called born this way and it's the album OF THE MILLENIUM

... and now i just sit in silence.

VasilisVas
3 hours ago, Regina George said:

With all due respect I’d disagree. I love it tho and it is definitely one of her best but I don’t think it’s her best work overall. 

I think I’m going to have to agree.  I loved Chromatica when it was released and I listened to it a lot, but now I haven’t listened to it for a few months. I’ll listen to selective songs every so often, but it’s probably been about 4 months since I’ve played the album as a whole. I like the album, but I got tired of it faster than most of Gaga’s previous albums. 

Butters Stotch

We been knew.

It works so well as a whole, it's an album that's meant to be played from start to finish and it honestly works so well that way!!!

Are these her best songs? No. Is this her best album? Yes.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Archived