Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica is Gaga’s Best Album

CubbyGaga

Featured Posts

CubbyGaga

I’m literally addicted to Chromatica.  I’ve listened to it almost every day since it came out and it still hasn’t aged.  I even got the sine symbol tattooed on my arm.  I’ve made so many wonderful memories with this album and when the bars and clubs can be packed again, it’s gonna be even more amazing.  It’s consistent from start to finish.  Every song flows and fits perfectly.  The juxtaposition of the pain-stricken lyrics with the hard-hitting house beats is absolutely genius. Stupid Love, Rain on Me and 911 are her best videos since the Born This Way era.  Bop after bop after bop.  It’s Gaga at her best: DANCE music!  Its metacritic score says it all.  Chromatica is Gaga’s magnum opus.  “Yass” react if you agree!  :legend:

Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga
Lady Gaga GIF by NOW That's Music
8edae7293b05dcff87c8d667eed84d7e36c2e294

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

But where is the promo? :enigma:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Regina George

With all due respect I’d disagree. I love it tho and it is definitely one of her best but I don’t think it’s her best work overall. 

CubbyGaga
Just now, RAMROD said:

But where is the promo? :enigma:

She doesn’t need it.  Honestly my favorite albums from any artist have the least promo.  Beyoncé’s self-titled, Kylie’s Disco, Britney’s Blackout...

I prefer the bops to speak for themselves :triggered:

swakby

Musically, it’s easily her best. It’s very cohesive, easy to listen to and addictive. If she had removed the last 2 tracks, it would have been an instant masterpiece.

CubbyGaga
1 minute ago, swakby said:

Musically, it’s easily her best. It’s very cohesive, easy to listen to and addictive. If she had removed the last 2 tracks, it would have been an instant masterpiece.

Excuse, Babylon & 1000 Doves are IT. :interestinga:

Dr Fudge

I absolutely adore Gaga and love Chromatica. But I think part of the reason as to why there will never be a unanimous agreement for her best album is because every body of work has been timeless and iconic in its own way. And THAT is why she’s a superstar. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

CubbyGaga
Just now, FudgeyBear said:

I absolutely adore Gaga and love Chromatica. But I think part of the reason as to why there will never be a unanimous agreement for her best album is because every body of work has been timeless and iconic in its own way. And THAT is why she’s a superstar. 

PERIODDDDDD

alsemanche

TFM, BTW, and ARTPOP remain superior imo :oops:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

alsemanche
Just now, CubbyGaga said:

to you your opinion GIF

I SAID IMO OKAY :grr:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

alejiandro

it’s a good album with some amazing tunes but overall it has too many weak or basic songs that already kinda aged... for instance free woman, fun tonight, enigma, 1000 doves and sine from above are « skips » to me and it’s her first album with proper skips imo. 

tfm and btw remain the best ones :firega:

CubbyGaga
2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

I SAID IMO OKAY :grr:

Hehehe you still cute tho :hor:

Archived